To all the Denver fans on here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all the Denver fans on here

#1 Jets Fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Denver beats Miami I will not come back to your board for 2 weeks.
If Miami beats Denver then you have to post a thread on the Denver MB how sorry Denver is this season.

Anybody game?

I'll play

but first post the same thread on cyberhigh Whip, and the one other condition is the Jets also have to win. I wont post anything if the Jets lose, but you can stay. If the Jets win, and The Broncos lose, you'll think your reading something from Lifer. Does this sound fair?

O.K.

Get to cyberhigh then and start the thread. I want my Bronco Brothers, and Sisters to at least know where I'm comin from, just in case we lose. Yo Whip, you knew I'd play didn't you?:evil:

Re: O.K.

Originally posted by horsesense
Get to cyberhigh then and start the thread. I want my Bronco Brothers, and Sisters to at least know where I'm comin from, just in case we lose. Yo Whip, you knew I'd play didn't you?:evil:
I posted a thread on there, but I messed up and now it will not let me back on. So go ahead and post that thread if you want.

allright

You did o.k. Whip. Its a bet, and I don't want to see any of that double-crossing BS Ravenfan crap this year, Ca'peesh?

Re: allright

Originally posted by horsesense
You did o.k. Whip. Its a bet, and I don't want to see any of that double-crossing BS Ravenfan crap this year, Ca'peesh?
go back and see what I posted.

Back
Top Bottom