to all the naysayers of the dolphins (READ!) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

to all the naysayers of the dolphins (READ!)

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm sick of the naysayers after every game, even when we win...here are a list of reasons why anything can happen....

1) Dallas is atop the NFC East (projected to possibly finish 8-8 at best)
2) The Patriots after getting clobbered in week 1 have stuffed the competition and caught many many breaks and are #2 in the AFC at 9-2
3) Cincinnati is atop the AFC North and Pittsburgh is LAST in the AFC North
4) Oakland and Tampa Bay are pretty much out of playoff contention
5) Upsets all over Arizona beating GB and SF, Jacksonville beating Indy, Da BEARS beating the unbeatable (with Plummer) Broncos...
6) Cincy knocking off the unbeaten chiefs
7) The Buffalo Bills, an AFC favorite for many, is all but out of the playoff hunt
8) The Carolina Panthers are atop the NFC South
9) Baltimore scores 6 points one week, then bounces back and scores 44!!!!!!
10) Houston randomly knocks off tough teams....

and that's just 10, there are more wierd stuff but i cant think of it right now....

So you may be thinking, "wtf is his point"...im just saying that this is a wild NFL season, and ANYTHING can happen, while that can work in reverse, it can also go in the right direction...so dont count the fins out already, as some of you do after each of their wins!!

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

THINK POSITIVE...

MB

We have been psoitive year after year. After awhile reality sets. Reality. NE hasn't run over anybody and they are lucky. They'll not go far in the playoffs. The same for Dallas and the panthers.

Originally posted by Unclemeat
NE hasn't run over anybody and they are lucky. They'll not go far in the playoffs.

Hmmm, I heard those same words a few years ago... you know, when the Patsies won the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

I think you confuse "natsayers" with being "cautious". Yes anything can happen. But it usuallyu doesn't. The teams who usually win are usually teams that play well.

This team just has not played well. And I am glad we won last night, but coming from behind to beat a 4-7 team is hardly SB contention.

But because we are cautious, it doesn't mean we are not hopeful We all hope we win.

I am glad to have the QB thing settled.

I hate it when "people" make posts pointing out things that they don't consider their standard of fanship.
"If so and so isn't as positive as I am than HE/SHE are not a TRUE fan and i'm SICK OF IT!!"

But wait isn't that what I'm doing right now? :confused: Man, this is confusing.

Hows this, let "people" speak their mind (under the rules of course) and if we don't like what they are saying then take our mouse and click off of it. Deal?

Originally posted by Barbarian

Hmmm, I heard those same words a few years ago... you know, when the Patsies won the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

the difference their is that new england has a good HC and staff.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
I'm sick of the naysayers after every game, even when we win...here are a list of reasons why anything can happen....

2) The Patriots after getting clobbered in week 1 have stuffed the competition and caught many many breaks and are #2 in the AFC at 9-2
5) Upsets all over Arizona beating GB and SF, Jacksonville beating Indy, Da BEARS beating the unbeatable (with Plummer) Broncos...
7) The Buffalo Bills, an AFC favorite for many, is all but out of the playoff hunt

and that's just 10, there are more wierd stuff but i cant think of it right now....

So you may be thinking, "wtf is his point"...im just saying that this is a wild NFL season, and ANYTHING can happen, while that can work in reverse, it can also go in the right direction...so dont count the fins out already, as some of you do after each of their wins!!

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

THINK POSITIVE...

MB

"Naysers" look at realtity. Reality is that we don't upset anybody. Other people upset us and we almost got upset last night again.
But we're not counted out yet. We caught a break as did NE yesterday and stayed even but with one less game to go now. We are in a huge disavantage this week. Dallas was already kicked back and relaxing while we were going nutz last night. Plus we have to go on the road. One would think that the NFL wouldn't schedule you a night game and go on the road 3 days later. But sure, anything can happen but it's kind of damn funny that none of this "stuff seems to happen to us. Could you imagine uS scoring 44 points like the ravens did yesterday?
but even if "anything" can happen, it will and maybe even to us someday again. Problem with that is that there is not enough of "anything to happen" that can make a difference making the playoffs, or better yet, thru it. It's just like I said last winter, this team has ALOT to prove before they get that clean bill of health again. So far, they haven't proved anything more this year.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

THINK POSITIVE...

MB

These are the TOP 10 reasons we play the season!

OUTSTANDING POST!

Cautious?

That implies a few things to me. You actually think you have some sort of control of what the Dolphins are or are not doing. A very scary thought, very scary. Or your feelings may get hurt. If that's the case, butch up will you.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom