To all those crying about the games not being in their area | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all those crying about the games not being in their area

CHAMBERS8484

Starter
Reaction score
Ok I have been seeing alot of threads with people complaining about not being able to see the games in their area. If you're really a crazy fanatic, you would have already figured this out by now, but here it is for all of you.

Game not in Area Solutions Guide

1. Get NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv: Best possible solution, sunday ticket is god.

Too Expensive or not available???

2. Find a friend who has NFL Sunday Ticket: Go out there and meet somebody, find a Dolphins fan and watch it there, or you can use a Slingbox and hook it up to someone else's TV and watch it through your computer.

No friends??

3. There are things called sports bars that broadcast every game on sunday ticket at the same time. Go to a bar, I know it seems sort of addict to start drinking at 1 ET 10PT, but who cares. Anything to watch the game.

Not old enough or no sports bars in your area???

4. MOVE!!!!!!!

I just go to sports bars.

All I get are Colts and Bengals games in my area...:boohoo:

1. i live in a dorm
2. we have to live in a dorm all 4 yrs
3. the bars here get the bears game and that all anyone cares about, so they dont have sunday ticket.

CHAMBERS8484 said:
Ok I have been seeing alot of threads with people complaining about not being able to see the games in their area. If you're really a crazy fanatic, you would have already figured this out by now, but here it is for all of you.

Game not in Area Solutions Guide

1. Get NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv: Best possible solution, sunday ticket is god.

Too Expensive or not available???

2. Find a friend who has NFL Sunday Ticket: Go out there and meet somebody, find a Dolphins fan and watch it there, or you can use a Slingbox and hook it up to someone else's TV and watch it through your computer.

No friends??

3. There are things called sports bars that broadcast every game on sunday ticket at the same time. Go to a bar, I know it seems sort of addict to start drinking at 1 ET 10PT, but who cares. Anything to watch the game.

Not old enough or no sports bars in your area???

4. MOVE!!!!!!!
Sunday Ticket don't mean Jacksquat if the game is blacked-out . Bloody Bills.:tantrum:

woody1351 said:
1. i live in a dorm
3. the bars here get the bears game and that all anyone cares about, so they dont have sunday ticket.

Hard to believe all the bars in the illinois area only show bears games

woody1351 said:
1. i live in a dorm

4. Transfer :lol:

phinphanforever said:
Sunday Ticket don't mean Jacksquat if the game is blacked-out . Bloody Bills.:tantrum:

I don't think there has been a blackout this year, I have heard alot about massive sellouts, and you should just go to the game if you're in the market

CHAMBERS8484 said:
Hard to believe all the bars in the illinois area only show bears games

Illinois is a relatively big place... He could be in a place that only has one or two bars...

This is so true.

I have the Sunday Ticket and love it. The Superfan was free this year, so it really doesn't matter if the Dolphins play in HD or not. I bought a new HDTV this year and love the HD programmiing, but I'am not going to go cry a river when the Dolphins don't play in HD. I'am just happy to get to see the game. Those that can't afford Sunday Ticket, go get a job and save a few bucks each month. It can be done, anybody can save $19 a month if they really want to. Still don't want to, sports bars are open to kids, sports bars are considered restaurants.

I agree with the original post.

I've been going to sportsbars to watch the games since 1995. I can't afford the sunday tix/directv, so I go to a bar.

Anyone who claims the bars in their areas don't have sunday ticket is not looking hard enough. If you are under 21, sneak in or get a fake ID. This is Miami Dolphins football we're talking about. MAKE AN EFFORT!!!

Gardenhead said:
I agree with the original post.

I've been going to sportsbars to watch the games since 1995. I can't afford the sunday tix/directv, so I go to a bar.

Anyone who claims the bars in their areas don't have sunday ticket is not looking hard enough. If you are under 21, sneak in or get a fake ID. This is Miami Dolphins football we're talking about. MAKE AN EFFORT!!!

I wish there were more that think like you. As far as sports bars goes, kids are allowed in them, there not considered regular bars. A\

steveincolorado said:
I wish there were more that think like you. As far as sports bars goes, kids are allowed in them, there not considered regular bars. A\

Where there is a will, there is a way! Suck it up and break some laws!

Gardenhead said:
Where there is a will, there is a way! Suck it up and break some laws!

The thing is, kids aren't breaking the laws at a "true" sports bar. I know of several sports bars back home that allow 5 year kids in. Just because these kids are 14 years old or whatnot, they can still go in. Just drink a coke and enjoy a hamburger, they'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom