To all you Brees fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all you Brees fans...

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I was looking at CBS sports line.com and I did a head to head comparison, and this is what I found.

Fiedler has a better average yards......

Fiedler has a better QB rating....

In 5 games more played he has thrown 15 INTs compared to Fiedler's 9.

2002, it doesn't matter if Brees threw zero TD's and 50 INT's, some people are just blind.

Yeah, especially with that thing growing on his face, I heard it is contagious.

just plain dumb................

ADMIN87 wrote: "2002, it doesn't matter if Brees threw zero TD's and 50 INT's, some people are just blind"...........

if he actually had stats like that, he wouldn't exactly be starting for the chargers now would he.

you teeny bopers kill me!!

jay feebler isn't a wart on drew brees azz. brees is doing more with less talent, end of story. and i don't care if jay has thrown for 40 td's this year, it doesn't matter, and it's not the point.

when a possible franchise qb falls in your lap at the end of the first round, you take him.

in 3 years, no one will even remember jay feebler. in 3 years, drew brees will be in the pro bowl.

WE SHOULDA DRAFTED DREW BREES!!!

Re: just plain dumb................

Originally posted by clayton83
ADMIN87 wrote: "2002, it doesn't matter if Brees threw zero TD's and 50 INT's, some people are just blind"...........

if he actually had stats like that, he wouldn't exactly be starting for the chargers now would he.

jay feebler isn't a wart on drew brees azz. brees is doing more with less talent, end of story. and i don't care if jay has thrown for 40 td's this year, it doesn't matter, and it's not the point.

when a possible franchise qb falls in your lap at the end of the first round, you take him.

in 3 years, no one will even remember jay feebler. in 3 years, drew brees will be in the pro bowl.

Brees isn't doing anything. You like to think that he is because you don't want to admit that you are wrong. I will admit that I was wrong in bashing Jay as he has done a great job when he plays. He doesn't throw games away, and he makes good decisions. Brees throws more interceptions then touchdowns, which is just totally unacceptable. In 3 years, everyone will remember Jay Fiedler for winning a Super Bowl as the QB on the Miami Dolphins.

Congrats, Clayton. Your bizarre Drew Brees obsession has earned you my first "ignore". Ask someone else to send me a message if you ever overcome that problem. Hope you and Drew have a happy life together, dude.

woopedydoodoo!!!!

huh? when have i ever had a converstion with you?

and do i care? you are as worthless to me as the dog pile in my yard. i could care less.

you really think you mean that much in the grand scheme? please.

ooohhhhh, phan4ever is ignoring me, what am i gonna do? oh no, not that.

sheeeez, you realy shouldn't think so much of yourself. cuz you ABSOLUTELY do not matter.

have we really had a converstion before? shows you what i think of your posts huh?

WE SHOULDA DRAFTED DREW BREES!!

Clayton you are not that bright....Brees stinks....Fiedler will win a SB before Brees does. Brees sucks! Future Franchise QB??? Please!

can we stop talking about drew brees... we don't have a qb controversy. we have a 30 year old qb that has a #7 qb rating. he gets better every year and he hasn't cost us a game all season. in fact, out of his two losses this season. he played well enough to win in kc. (we did give up 5 tds to trent green) and, he had 108 rating in minnessota with a comp% in the 70s. we only punted the ball one time in that game and scored every time we had the ball in the second half. if wannsted was reading this mb he wouldn't know what the hell is going on.

everyone has a legitimate argument and everyone should be heard. but, it's getting ridiculous. personally, i'm going to stay away from any conversations concerning fiedler. he's a big boy and he can take care of himself. if everyone else still wants to debate this, then fine. just my two cents....

Re: just plain dumb................

Originally posted by clayton83

Clayton, do you know who your calling a teeny bopper? I am sorry, but you can take your pathetic excuse of an opinion, and post elsewhere. Your contributing exactly zero to these forums, and your about as ignorant as they get when it comes to the sport of football.

Go post on the D.D. board where you belong. It's also full of ignorant "Dolphins fans" most of whom would agree with your lame assesment of Jay Fiedler.

Buh Bye Clayton, oh and take Fin-atic with you.

Back
Top Bottom