To anyone who is still interested in Ruben Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To anyone who is still interested in Ruben Brown

I'm more than a little perterbed by Chad Clifton's false starts...what's the deal? Could it be Favre yelling out HUT!..hut..hut..HUT!..hut..hut!..? hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought that they were yelling hut hut hut hut hut, not hike?

LOL, I was just checking. That's what I always thought they said.

I'd forgive him for those because he's only allowed 3 sacks in that time span.

Don't get me wrong....I think think that he's a nice upgrade over Todd (I don't improve..I get worse) Wade. Clifton and a solid guard and we're set.

I guess it's the whole "name" thing. Remember when Richmond Webb was regressing but still getting into Pro Bowls?..and look at Ruben Brown...he's getting worse and worse...but still getting into Pro Bowls. very strange.

I mean they're obviously good players..but sometimes the hype is too much.

Like I've stated before, I think coaching is far more important than overall O-line talent. Good Schemes can make average/below average lineman into a strong unit

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
I guess it's the whole "name" thing. Remember when Richmond Webb was regressing but still getting into Pro Bowls?..and look at Ruben Brown...he's getting worse and worse...but still getting into Pro Bowls. very strange.

I mean they're obviously good players..but sometimes the hype is too much.
Just getting in on his name alone...he's been pretty awful the last 3 or 4 years...didn't deserve the ProBowl in that span

Back
Top Bottom