to Circle wagons, Trekbiz, and Danny, OFF TOPIC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

to Circle wagons, Trekbiz, and Danny, OFF TOPIC

msyfinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. This is the last time I come to this board. You guys are the biggest jerks.

although this will not keep me from this board, circle wagons can go take dump in lake erie as far as i am concerned.

CW's just got back and he's starting trouble already? Kewl :up:

PS: not directed at you msyfinfan.

Last edited by a moderator:
msyfinfan said:
Thanks a lot. This is the last time I come to this board. You guys are the biggest jerks.

Wow, the stalker thing was just a lil joke!
Gotta wonder a little now though! :lol:
:tantrum:
I've heard Xanax works wonders! :D

Hey man, trek, danny and cw are respected board members here. Everyone knows that everyone rags on each other from time to time. It isn't personal, you just gotta roll with the punches and strike back when they leave an opening. For instance, CW is a BILLS fan. So right there, you have enough material to fire back at anything he says. :lol:

Man Oh Man, talk about thin skin!! F**k, the reaction from Msyfinfan is priceless, man if that pisses you off that much that it has ruined your board experience, I can't imagine how you deal with real life. I mean who cares if they had a child and if people do, then post it in the right forum, this is about football, now if they had a boy and it came out 340 pounds and was a mean arse RT then we can talk but otherwise thicken your skin and get a grip

msyfinfan said:
This is the last time I come to this board.

Seeing how personal you took something that small...PEACE! :cpatch:

Back
Top Bottom