to Circle wagons, Trekbiz, and Danny, OFF TOPIC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

to Circle wagons, Trekbiz, and Danny, OFF TOPIC

CirclingWagons said:
I mean this in the nicest way possible:

Cry me a phucking river :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, CW... in making that response, did you allow for the possibility that msyfinfan is a 13 or 14 year old girl who happens to love the Dolphins and views Jason Taylor as not just an athlete, but a person she admires and considers something of a hero? As a fan of the Dolphins who said nothing violating the house rules in her post, there's room for her and her interests here, too. Was it not Dolphin related? Or are you taking it upon yourself to decide what is relevant and granting yourself license to be rude and condescending if you disagree?

Not everyone here is an adult male who shares your views and attitudes. If you don't share someone else's particular interests, try giving some thought to growing up or shutting up.

P4E said:
So, CW... in making that response, did you allow for the possibility that msyfinfan is a 13 or 14 year old girl who happens to love the Dolphins and views Jason Taylor as not just an athlete, but a person she admires and considers something of a hero? As a fan of the Dolphins who said nothing violating the house rules in her post, there's room for her and her interests here, too. Was it not Dolphin related? Or are you taking it upon yourself to decide what is relevant and granting yourself license to be rude and condescending if you disagree?

Not everyone here is an adult male who shares your views and attitudes. If you don't share someone else's particular interests, try giving some thought to growing up or shutting up.
Amen...some of the guys around here love the trash talking stuff...and that is their right...but before you get into it with someone...try to find out how old they are react accordingly....there are some really young people in here,,,just thought it would be wise to check first

CirclingWagons said:
Only been back a couple days and I've already been warned again...good to be back :lol:
CW, you're my bud and all, but I'm not getting why you'd be smug and laughing about this. All appearances are that you just insulted and upset some kid... then you suggested that she cry you a phucking river. And you're proud of this? Just my opinion, but I'm totally unimpressed. And I say that as someone who's come to your defense when it's been appropriate. Do you remember what kind of exchange precipitated your leaving this site for a while? What are you doing, dude??

hmmm...

Okay, -- I just learned that mysfinfan is not a lil kid. But you didn't KNOW that when you were making rude posts, so my point stands.:)

Trying to be considerate won't kill you, even if you are a Bills fan.

P4E said:
hmmm...

Okay, -- I just learned that mysfinfan is not a lil kid. But you didn't KNOW that when you were making rude posts, so my point stands.:)

Trying to be considerate won't kill you, even if you are a Bills fan.
I honestly thought the person i was talking to was a 20-something year old guy...thought he could take the humor.

I'm sorry if I offended somebody(yet again)

Back
Top Bottom