To early to name our D-Fense? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To early to name our D-Fense?

a name already? how about we wait to see who is playing first

Roman529 said:
Hey Dupree you sound a lot like me.....but most of the time I was cussing and nearly breaking my TV over Ears Fiedler.....man I am gonna miss him. :cry:

:roflmao:

that is why you go to a bar. It is much harder to break the TVs and hell, they aren't yours

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I would like the see them play before they are given a name. I just hope we don't end up calling them "For the love of god please tackle somebody, god #$#, son of a #$#% you were right there" Defense.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I liked that one.

BringBackShula said:
It's DEFINATELY too early to name our D. Besides, you don't name your D unless it's a Dominant force that's consistent over a few years.

The fins defense have been a dominant for a few years and and have picked up some good talent and depth. I'm sure they will be a dominant defense. As sure as I am that Matt Roth WILL NOT be subject to rookie hazing.

I think the D will be fine.... it will take care of and will get a name later on.

I just hope I can rename the Offense something other than Dammit Fiedler/Feeley and many other choice phrases shouted last year.

Back
Top Bottom