To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Ask yourself where the important catches were from Wallace and Clay on the last two drives? Where was the running game, again? Did we break ANY tackles today? Is Thigpen the worst KR/PR you have ever seen?

Tannehill wasn't perfect but name one player on the offense that was better.

I just want to know why Lamar Miller is killing drives running so far south, east, and west, everywhere but north.

Ask yourself why this QB fas failed to generate 30 points in all but ONE complete game since he got here.

Tannehill is just an average QB. His YPA in the 2nd half was garbage. There are better options in the 2014 draft. I believe if we roll with Tannehill in 2014, we'll be making the same mistake that we made with Henne in 2011 (Yes, I agree Tannehill is better than Henne, but that doesn't mean much since 90% of the league is better than Henne). Don't hold out for something that just isn't there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask yourself where the important catches were from Wallace and Clay on the last two drives? Where was the running game, again? Did we break ANY tackles today? Is Thigpen the worst KR/PR you have ever seen?

Tannehill wasn't perfect but name one player on the offense that was better.

im tired of the excuses for RT. he's not getting any better nor is he making the players around him better.

Ask yourself why this QB fas failed to generate 30 points in all but ONE complete game since he got here.

Easy Ireland's drafting and crappy free agent signings and Sherman's god awful play calling. However this is a waste of time as nothing can derail your agenda!

I'm really not worried I think we looked good against a strong, hot team and still hold our playoff destiny in our hands

We had 16 in the first half of this game and couldn't even get to 30. I would have settled for 29 even.

Back
Top Bottom