To Finheaven Family | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Finheaven Family

Great, great post. It makes many good points. I have been a Premium Member for three years. It is a little costly ($80+) but it is worth every penny. It has brought me more entertainment than I could have bought for that money. It is the best fan site on the web. I cancelled my subsrciption to Dolphin Digest because by the time it came out, I had already read everything here.
Many of you have not met AJ. I can tell you he is one of the nicest and most sincere young guys you will meet. His heart is so into this site. And he and the Mods do an excellent job of making it the quality place it is.

I also want to note something about the run in with Wildbill. Sometimes we get too wrapped up in this place. What I mean is we get so passionate about our team, and they have given us plenty of frustration, that it is so easy for a different point of view to become a disagreement, than an insult, and then a nasty argument. I went through a similar experience with Infinsible. It got really ugly. Then by chance we met for a Finheaven event and guess what? We were not that different. We made nice and had some beers and enjoyed being Fin fans.
So please keep it all in perspective. This is entertainment and if you have a problem let the Mods handle it. The site will be better for it. We are all part of the same family.
Finally, (sorry for being long winded) anything you can give helps. There are over 10,000 registered members on this site. If everyone gave $5 than this site would be sound. That's the price of lunch at Wendy's. It is expensive and AJ is often working and worrying and scraping to find ways to raise money to make the site better, advertise, and do more for the members. But that all cost money. Unfortunately, 90% of you out there think that you are entitled to all of this free at someone elses expense. So a very few foot the bill for all of the rest to enjoy the best NFL site on the web.
So I really urge you to donate. It does not matter how much. $5-10-20, whatever. For The price of a large pizza and a six pack you can be a VIP member, and really support the site. So do your part and help the young guys who are busting their butts 24/7 for our enjoyment.

fin-atic said:
Great, great post. It makes many good points. I have been a Premium Member for three years. It is a little costly ($80+) but it is worth every penny. It has brought me more entertainment than I could have bought for that money. It is the best fan site on the web. I cancelled my subsrciption to Dolphin Digest because by the time it came out, I had already read everything here.
Many of you have not met AJ. I can tell you he is one of the nicest and most sincere young guys you will meet. His heart is so into this site. And he and the Mods do an excellent job of making it the quality place it is.

I also want to note something about the run in with Wildbill. Sometimes we get too wrapped up in this place. What I mean is we get so passionate about our team, and they have given us plenty of frustration, that it is so easy for a different point of view to become a disagreement, than an insult, and then a nasty argument. I went through a similar experience with Infinsible. It got really ugly. Then by chance we met for a Finheaven event and guess what? We were not that different. We made nice and had some beers and enjoyed being Fin fans.
So please keep it all in perspective. This is entertainment and if you have a problem let the Mods handle it. The site will be better for it. We are all part of the same family.
Finally, (sorry for being long winded) anything you can give helps. There are over 10,000 registered members on this site. If everyone gave $5 than this site would be sound. That's the price of lunch at Wendy's. It is expensive and AJ is often working and worrying and scraping to find ways to raise money to make the site better, advertise, and do more for the members. But that all cost money. Unfortunately, 90% of you out there think that you are entitled to all of this free at someone elses expense. So a very few foot the bill for all of the rest to enjoy the best NFL site on the web.
So I really urge you to donate. It does not matter how much. $5-10-20, whatever. For The price of a large pizza and a six pack you can be a VIP member, and really support the site. So do your part and help the young guys who are busting their butts 24/7 for our enjoyment.
Well done Bro! I have had conversations with Wildbill3, and everything is cool. We have had serveral conversations at that is the past. The reason I started this thread was to lend support to AJ, and staff with some money to keep them going. I know it's not cheap to keep this mutha running, and I just wanted to say thanks for the site, and meeting Brotherin like your self.:)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If any one is interested to send via paypal the address is webmaster@finheaven.com

Note: Make life easier on AJ, and on you; make sure when you paypal a donation or VIP/Premium payment, put your username in the "comments/special instructions" box paypal provides for each transaction. With 10,000 members, AJ doesn't always have everyone's email address memorized.;)

It'll save a lot of follow-up, and give you your badge and applicable privileges on a timely basis.

Uh oh

help the young guys who are busting their butts 24/7 for our enjoyment.

and girl ;) - seriously though, we truly appreciate your support, everyone to help keep finheaven.com the best Dolphin fan site on the web!

NaboCane said:
Note: Make life easier on AJ, and on you; make sure when you paypal a donation or VIP/Premium payment, put your username in the "comments/special instructions" box paypal provides for each transaction. With 10,000 members, AJ doesn't always have everyone's email address memorized.;)

It'll save a lot of follow-up, and give you your badge and applicable privileges on a timely basis.
Good point! Thanks!:)

Thank goodness

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Yes we appreciate you too!:)

thought y'all forgot about me! :D Just a moment of levity. I know everyone supports this site. The members are amazing.

Great Post, I don't get paid until Friday but will have the money sent in that weekend by Paypal. This is a great site and I have spent more hours than I can count on it. You are absolutely right when you say it is time for some of us to pony up a little cash to help out.

larfo2224 said:
Great Post, I don't get paid until Friday but will have the money sent in that weekend by Paypal. This is a great site and I have spent more hours than I can count on it. You are absolutely right when you say it is time for some of us to pony up a little cash to help out.
Appreciate the support and love for the site!:)

Back
Top Bottom