To Finheaven Members and AJ!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Finheaven Members and AJ!!!!!!!!!

dominizzo said:
I was thinking about it and all and i have an idea to propose, what if you and the crew generate a poker texas hold em game for the Fin fans i think it can be fun like play games no money involved!!!

We can have rooms that we play in

example

Dominizzo nublar Fin fan in cali the Mor jnewmant Roman Sweeper in a room playing texas hold em i think it would be great and make this site exciting its a proposition id like thanks Finheaven

Thoughts Finbros?

Are you talking about just arranging it for those that want to play in it meet up on a certain software program at a certain table(like table 14 on partypoker.net software) or actually running the poker room off of the finheaven site?

FinsNCanes said:
I'll play. I got Paradise Poker if anyone wants to DL we can start something up tonight or something.

I got Paradise Poker, too. If something gets going, count me in.

Phinz1972 said:
Are you talking about just arranging it for those that want to play in it meet up on a certain software program at a certain table(like table 14 on partypoker.net software) or actually running the poker room off of the finheaven site?

running it on finheaven

dominizzo said:
running it on finheaven

so like finheaven.com/fhpoker or something.... hmmm, AJ and them would have to find someone that can make that all possible without taking a huge hit in bandwidth and everything. But then again, developing software isnt that hard if the person knows what they are doing, the basics of the way the software is to be made for, etc... I'm sure if this idea reaches AJ and them, with the server person they have for FH, the bandwidth and everything could be figured out, would just need one or two people willing to develop and test the poker software to run on the site. I for one would love a crack at it and team with Mindwarp, but I know hes busy with everything, so I should await and see if this idea reaches AJ and the head people.

Phinz1972 said:
so like finheaven.com/fhpoker or something.... hmmm, AJ and them would have to find someone that can make that all possible without taking a huge hit in bandwidth and everything. But then again, developing software isnt that hard if the person knows what they are doing, the basics of the way the software is to be made for, etc... I'm sure if this idea reaches AJ and them, with the server person they have for FH, the bandwidth and everything could be figured out, would just need one or two people willing to develop and test the poker software to run on the site. I for one would love a crack at it and team with Mindwarp, but I know hes busy with everything, so I should await and see if this idea reaches AJ and the head people.

Thanks alot i hope Aj would consider it

dominizzo said:
it would be great for the site and the fans

It would, it really would. Could you picture BillsZone and GangGreen using the sofware and setup also and every certain, BZ, GangGreen, and FH gather thier best poker players and have a tournament? FH would have chips in the software that would be dolphins logo on them, BZ would have bills logo and so on. Would be something that has not been done before and could up the ante(see, i know poker, lol, jk...but i can play) for donations and such...maybe.

There's a lot of things going on behind the scenes. Just because no one posts about it doesn't mean it isn't being considered. ;)

Back
Top Bottom