TO is Officially an Eagle!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TO is Officially an Eagle!!!

SuperBowl XXXIX

Miami Dolphins

Vs

Philadelphia Eagles

that is great news! really helps the dolphins that hes out of the afc

Even with Owens I don't see them being better this year they last year they lost there best linebacker, but sign Kearse so there front seven improved. But the main reason there D was good was because they had two Pro- bowl type CB's and they are both going to be gone. They may score a lot but so will the other team.

I think this is terrible. I know the Ravens are an AFC team so it is better for us that they don't have Owens, but Owens should not have gotten his way. His agent ****ed up and they were previously made aware of the new deadline. He should not have gotten his way. Owens whined and complained, and because of that he got his way. :nono:

Originally posted by Lukin
SuperBowl XXXIX

Miami Dolphins

Vs

Philadelphia Eagles

They better get a couple CBs & a running game in order for that to happen.

They tried to change Owens contract date, he didn't get out of anything. Niners was trying to be sneaky....

Originally posted by SMadison29

They better get a couple CBs & a running game in order for that to happen.

They have two CB's, Sheldon Brown and Lito Shepard. And they may go RB in the draft.

Besides, they've been to the Championship game 3 years running, it's probably safe to say they have a better chance than us at getting there.

Originally posted by Lukin

They have two CB's, Sheldon Brown and Lito Shepard. And they may go RB in the draft.

Besides, they've been to the Championship game 3 years running, it's probably safe to say they have a better chance than us at getting there.

I like this guy! ( in a non gay way) :D

To be honest I think our two Corners Lito & Sheldon are lil small both are listed as 5-10.. I will miss the younger Vincent and BT ( if BT goes)

Back
Top Bottom