finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
please let the Zwick experiment END.

Troy is the better player. period.

HysterikiLL said:
:lol:

:lol: Enter the forum's tolken pessimist. Amen. :D
i thought you were ignoring me? ;) feel free to argue that either one is good, i'd love to hear it

Dude, face it, Texas wanted the game more. The Buckeyes melted down in the second half. That smelled of the stench from the Cooper era, Shottenheimer in Cleveland era, and many more prevent D eras. We played to"not to loose" football the whole second half, Texas played smashmouth "go for the jugguler" football the whole second half. I am sick and tired of lame a$$ mediocre coaster O football.

We had Vince contained the whole second half, and let that biotch beat us with his arm? Does that even sound right to anyone, that Vince Young beat us with his arm? That is just horrid!!! That true culprit was Whittner. Period! They went to a Sky D, to protect his weak play. They ran brackets to protect his weak play. They finally put Everett in and ganked that sorry a$$ Whittner. I want to know, where the faq was Jamario O'Neal? I dont give a rats a$$ if he is a true freshman or not, Jamario needed to be in a shut that sheet down. Richardson, Hawk, Carpenter, and Schlegel all had teriffic games. They never once went after Ahston. They knew better. The whole night is was Whittner after Whittenr after Whittner being exposed for the chump he is. He is a great safty, but piss poor CB. But, it dont all lie on him. Our DC got chumped like the Biotch he is too. The DC showed he was scared the whole night, and wouldnt do what was necessary. Whichw as take Whittner out. And that altimately lies on Tressell. No if, ands or buts about it. We had the game, we should of won the game, but our coaching staff got biotched like lil' school girls, and Texas dexerves all the props. They played to win, not to loose. The had the hunger, and deserved to win.

Just for the record, I like Troy Smith a hell of a lot, but everyone of Zwick's passes hit the receivers in the hands. It's not Zwicks fault his passes where dropped. I would of went with Troy the whole second half, because he established himself, and got the lead back. The big MO was on his side after that. Tressell faq'd up, taking Troy out and not letting Troy play the whole second half. Once again, that all lies on Tressell. And sso does the slow slug ball, resulting in FG tries, instead of smashmouth ball, and getting TD's. Once again, the stench of Cooper ball from the 90's. Playing not to loose football, always results in loses, and makes you look like chumps. Winning by 40 or by 3. Does it matter? A win is a win, and a lose is a lose. It dont matter by how much. Pansy a$$ coaching is stupid. "I dont want to run up the score and hurt their feelings". How nice. Now they can come back and win. Great........

Back
Top Bottom