To Summarize the job duties | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Summarize the job duties

DolphinVJ

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think this is how it is designed -

Marino is the boss of both Spielman and Wannesdt. If Wannesdt is not doing the job, Marino will either let him know to make changes or he will fire and hire someone else.

If Marino thinks that we need a better player out there or upgrade a position, he will ask Spielman to look into getting him. If Spielman is not performing again he will fire and hire.

What has changed between Spielman and Wannesdt as far as getting players in the draft is that in the past Spielman used to present the best players at a draft position, such as Eddie Moore, Calico and Boldin in the 2nd round and it was Wannesdt's decision to draft who he wanted or what position he wanted. Now in the same scenario it will be Spielman's decision to decide what position and what player we should draft. It wasn't like Spielman thought E. Moore was not good or not worthy of 2nd round status but he felt Boldin was a better player and a WR was the better position to address but apparently Wannesdt overruled.

No..
Marino cant hire/fire anybody himself. He acts as an advisor with football knowledge to wayne huizenga. Speilman 'overrides' wanny in personnel decisions.. hes supposed to anyways.

Marino cant hire/fire anybody himself. He acts as an advisor with football knowledge to wayne huizenga. Speilman 'overrides' wanny in personnel decisions.. hes supposed to anyways.

Marino is above both Spielman and Wannesdt and therefore can fire and hire both positions. He is not just an advisor to Huizenga, at least I do not think.

I love how Dan gets exactly the same title as Rick had, but is now his boss and Rick was promoted...

Back
Top Bottom