To The Mod Who Decided To Merge My Optimistic Peter Schrager Prediction Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To The Mod Who Decided To Merge My Optimistic Peter Schrager Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Please restore it to its status of stand-alone optimistic thread!!

I have no idea why you merged this thread as reflecting one of the few bright light coverages in a sea of media gloom. Is it because you have an editorial issue with and contrary position to any media representative who is bullish on the Fins prospects?

Why did you think it deserved to be grouped in with other Tannehill comeback threads when the premise that Tannehill needs to stay healthy for the Fins to be successful was only part of Schrager's optimism?

And while we're at it, why did several "comeback" threads needed to be merged at all when a better argument can be made to merge the plethora of more negative, speculative and/or pessimistically slanted Tannehill threads glutting the first page:

vis a vis:
Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

The Reason The Next Week Is A Milestone For Ryan Tannehill

Tannehill During 2016 Win Streak Vs Ajayi "carrying Him"?

Is Ryan Tannehill Better Off?

Adam Gase: Ryan Tannehill Wasn't Worried About Dolphins Drafting Qb

Here's One Benefit To Dolphins Not Giving Tannehill Competition

Ryan Tannehill One Of The 25 Biggest Cash Payouts In 2018
Tannehill Update On Pft

We should just make a Ryan Tannehill sub forum until the season starts

Love the mods, and I say this with all due respect, but just my input. I think they can get overzealous with moving threads out and with merging, particularly this time of year until training camp. I like to see anything fresh so we have things to talk about, even if it’s not which OG will make the practice squad. I vote for facilitating good discussion, and I agree that the Schrager opinion piece is sponge worthy.

Well I've suggested in multiple threads that we merge all Tannehill threads, they involve the same posters spewing the same arguments over and over... What good is it to have 12 Tannehill threads on the front page?

...and another thing: in this festering so-called "Comeback" thread, negative arguments regarding RT17 by the Usual Suspects abound.

The Schrager thread represents positive opinion on the Fins outlook and really should not be sullied or tainted with the usual negative BS that every Tannehill thread attracts.

Again, you want to consolidate Tannehill-centric threads that morph into familiar pro and con arguments, in my OP, I listed a shitload of them that can be merged.

I merge them guys. There were 6 individual thread about our QB on the first page alone. Sorry Vaark and the other members who started threads but I felt that was overkill on the subject. Feel free to start a new thread and as long as it's not that same news it can stand alone.

Please restore it to its status of stand-alone optimistic thread!!

I have no idea why you merged this thread as reflecting one of the few bright light coverages in a sea of media gloom. Is it because you have an editorial issue with and contrary position to any media representative who is bullish on the Fins prospects?

Why did you think it deserved to be grouped in with other Tannehill comeback threads when the premise that Tannehill needs to stay healthy for the Fins to be successful was only part of Schrager's optimism?

And while we're at it, why did several "comeback" threads needed to be merged at all when a better argument can be made to merge the plethora of more negative, speculative and/or pessimistically slanted Tannehill threads glutting the first page:

vis a vis:
Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

The Reason The Next Week Is A Milestone For Ryan Tannehill

Tannehill During 2016 Win Streak Vs Ajayi "carrying Him"?

Is Ryan Tannehill Better Off?

Adam Gase: Ryan Tannehill Wasn't Worried About Dolphins Drafting Qb

Here's One Benefit To Dolphins Not Giving Tannehill Competition

Ryan Tannehill One Of The 25 Biggest Cash Payouts In 2018
Tannehill Update On Pft

I didn't merge it, but I am going to move this out of the mains as it is a site matter not a Dolphins one.

As I said, I dont know why/when it was merged, but I know your points here have been noted

We should just make a Ryan Tannehill sub forum until the season starts

I actually suggested this many of times too, I love your postings and content Vaark but im sure it'd be hard to allow some RT threads to be stand alone while merging the others. but when ive logged in to home page before it shows the 5 most recent post activities, and ive seen all 5 being different RT posts at one time. I'm sure if I would've taken the time to open all 5 instead of just clicking the forums button, then all 5 post prob would've gotten off topic after 5/6 comments and it'd be the same members in all 5 post argueing the same thing back and forth, just under a different headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom