To the Saints fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To the Saints fans

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To the Saints fans

Originally posted by Dajesus

That is just wrong! Randu made the trade possible, but it was obviously Haslett's descion. He has pretty much said this on more than 1 occasion.

What....I've never heard him say that. He didn't make the personnel decisions. Randy Mueller did. You find me a source where haslett said he decided to trade ricky.

Originally posted by Muck
I don't think we've got any room to talk smack today. Not after last night's performance.

Thank You......I was trying to look at the positives for you guys, not talking smack.....and then ya'll still come talking smack....unbelieveable.

Originally posted by St. Fan
Pride??...excuse me if I'm wrong, but this thread was started by a phin fan talking smack about my Saints. I'm not bragging. Just wondering what your tone would be if the score were reversed. Say all you want, but our starters kicked your sarters butts.

St. F..your starters didn't play all our starters..Your only scored one TD..none of those drives were for 80 yards..You played a team who didn't prepare for you, didn't care about you..But was trying to get through a 2nd game in 4 days without serious injuries...Most of the Dolphins starters was in Street Clothes, Home sick..and in for a brief moment... If these to teams were to meet in the reg season, do you really think you would see the same team..No..Jay would have had more practice time and the D would have it's real starters in...Good game by your special teams..good catches by your D on Jays terrrible throws..You won..Hopefully we have a OL that practice together for the next 3 weeks and get continuity..right now we've been playing Russian Rulet with them..I think our coaches must now pick a starting five and let them roll.

blah...blah....blah..

Seems to me you phin fans a little bitter about the loss so you're trying to play it off like it was nothing...(which I aggree that preseason wins/losses mean nothing....thats obvious). I think you guys had this little fantasy about what would happen. RW runs for 80 yds in only 10 carries....RW breaks a 50 yd TD run...Fiedler picks apart the Saints D.

Well RW didn't gain crap on the ground and Fiedler looked absolutely horrific. 3 int's in less than a half of a game! Pathetic!

BTW... I know from watching RW the past 3 years that his performance in preseason is never all that great. RW is the type of back that gets better and better as the game goes on. The more carries he gets, the better he runs. Like a St fan posted ealier, he would have eventually broke a couple 8, 10 ,15 yard runs if he would have kept getting the ball.

To all phin fans.....

This thread was started by one of you and it was directed at Saints fans. I just dont get how you guys think you can smack on us after last nights game and not expect us to retaliate. Geez...get over it people. It was just preseason. Dont be to bitter for getting your a**es handed to you.

St. Fan, not bitter at all..The Dolphins haven't even worked out the problems from Monday's game..I knew they wouldn
t be ready for you guys..Wanny said over and over they had no plan for you..they was still on Monday's game..We can't blash you...We do like our team and will defend them from any one..But they lost last night..no biggie..for now...it's still preseason...For us now is to fix the problems..like you guys fixed your problems from the texans game..You were more prepared for us than we were for you..that's just the way it was and you won...Let's move on.

DaJesus you are hillarious dog. Please give giving it to them. You my friend have just made my day!!!

Look Phin fans...keep the faith and I, just as all you do, know that preseason football means next to nothing.

My point is, you play the games to iron out kinks and evaluate the talent you have and what areas you need to get better as a team. I'd say right now we have alot of areas to get better in. The Saints whooped us, it can happen to alot of teams and doesn't necessarily mean they are a better team.

But to sit here and talk smack to their fans is utterly absurd. We stunk up the whole field and to say we didn't care and they did, we didn't have any time to prepare, the refs sucked, or whatever else you come up with. They all amount to one simple thing. THEY ARE ALL EXCUSES FOR A HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE!

This team needs to get off their butts, work harder, stop making excuses and worry about themselves to get better, or we'll be sitting at home with the rest of the Saints fans at the end of the season.

WAKE UP DOLPHINS! Even if it just preseason.

I think you will see a great game from the phins..the OL will play as one and not just try to get oneself notice..will you are battling for a job..you don't care about how anybody else look except yourself..This game should prove a team game for the dolphins...I don't know if Bowens and Chester will start..may just want to save them until the last season game for a warm up and then off to the races in the reg. season. But I expect our O to look a lot better..As for the Saints, they still have to work on things they had problems with in that game..so it's still just preseason..

saints fans are excited about any wim and desperate to prove to us how wrong we were about ricky ... I for one told everybody to get ready for more crap in this game ...and i was right .. saints fans,we have been to the playoffs 5 years in a row,we have a WINNING franchise, and in reality, this is the highlight of the saints season!! The truth is there but they dont want to hear it ..yea you really kicked our asses...in a PRESEASON GAME!! What sadness to have to be a fan of such a sh*t team that you actually celebrate preseason wins!! We went 1-4 last preseason and had an 11-5 record ...Your team wont see a 10 win season for the next 10 years!..Believe this when the REAL season is done we will be on top where we usually are and you will be near the bottom where the saints have dwelled for most of their seasons ... I hope the euphoria of a win against a team that didnt prepare,pratice or game plan for you last all year long ..because i see few victories in the future for hasletts hobos...lol

excellent post badfoot!

Originally posted by badfoot
saints fans are excited about any wim and desperate to prove to us how wrong we were about ricky ... I for one told everybody to get ready for more crap in this game ...and i was right .. saints fans,we have been to the playoffs 5 years in a row,we have a WINNING franchise, and in reality, this is the highlight of the saints season!! The truth is there but they dont want to hear it ..yea you really kicked our asses...in a PRESEASON GAME!! What sadness to have to be a fan of such a sh*t team that you actually celebrate preseason wins!! We went 1-4 last preseason and had an 11-5 record ...Your team wont see a 10 win season for the next 10 years!..Believe this when the REAL season is done we will be on top where we usually are and you will be near the bottom where the saints have dwelled for most of their seasons ... I hope the euphoria of a win against a team that didnt prepare,pratice or game plan for you last all year long ..because i see few victories in the future for hasletts hobos...lol
only we went 3-1 the last 2 preseasons. but even though they looked pretty damn bad in the first 2 this year, i don't think they would want to show our rivals too much. and yes, the saints have to know they have a pathetic team if they get excited about a preseason win!:o :p

You won a pre-season game...

Originally posted by St. Fan
Geez...we won the game yet we're still getting smacked.

... why wouldn't it stop? It hasn't stopped for you all since you joined the NFL. You have the worst NFL franchise, ever, period, end of story, no contest.

Do me a favor? Come back at the end of the season and brag about the Deuce and your Saints, anything before that just seems premature. Much like you thinking you and your franchise shouldn't be slapped around, because you won a pre-season game.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom