To Watch the Game? Or to Listen? That is the Question... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Watch the Game? Or to Listen? That is the Question...

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I don't know what to do. Listen to the game on the radio (and have to picture everything) or wait until the game comes on at 11:30 and watch it then. I know some of you do not have the fortune to choose between either but I just don't want to risk reading results online If I watch it at 11:30....but I also want to see the thing and not know what is going ot happen (because that is just boring and takes the ufn out of watching). So which do I do?

I'M IN NEW YORK, HOW CAN I EVEN LISTEN TO DA DAYUM GAME?

im listening to the game.. time for the bucs to punt :)

Calm down man...or take off the Caps. I think Muck said they are charging if you want to listen to the game.

you can listen live at wqam.com but they have long pauses between commercials.. youll miss a lot of stuff.. better than nothing..

I live in South Florida...I am listening to it on the radio....I need Dolphins football.

I was listening to the game on wqam from here in detroit... but then it went silent and now I can't even hit their homepage... I think the flood of you guys comming to listen at 7 killed it :(

Nice freakin radio station...with

constantly no sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell:

GUYS ATTENTION!

It has no sound when it hits commercials! Chill out!

No, the site is down... can't even get to their homepage...

anyone have a link to the site that the radio feed is hosted on? I know it's not wqam.com.... hook us up?

Back
Top Bottom