To Wayne H. : Dig Deep!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Wayne H. : Dig Deep!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Hey Wayne, I'd like to inform you that there is no such thing as a salary cap when it comes to hiring a new head coach. If you want a good one, you must do the following....

DIG DEEP!!!.....$$$$$.....VERY DEEP!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

I agree, I hope we can get the coach that we want, and it may take extra money to get that. I think this job is the most attractive to prospective coaches because of talent, tradition, etc., but if another team offers a coach more money he won't come here.

He has enough money, owns enough businesses. He better get those hands DEEPLY in those pockets.

The question remains...Who? Who...will those deep dollars buy? The sure fire big name coach just isn't out there. Not like the one we bought in 1970.

D. Green? character issues

Stoops? unproven

Saban? unproven

Cowher? possibility

Holmgren? is his star falling.

There have been other names batted around on this board but none with HCing experence that I can recall.

Denny Green is the one....

If we want a serious, well schooled HC, who is also a disciplinarian, I can't think of any other HC I'd want in Miami in 2004.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

why cant we have someone like dick vermiel..lol... i tihnk dennis green is the best option.

i would like to see bill cowart or mike holmgren coach miami , i think they are both great coachs ... but i would hate to see denis green i didn't like him in minnesota and really wouldn't like to see him here ....:eek:

Without trying to imply racism or being racist but....

Have we ever had a black HC? I'm just curious. :confused:

Originally posted by blingbling2334
Without trying to imply racism or being racist but....

Have we ever had a black HC? I'm just curious. :confused:

We've had four head coaches, all white. That's because Shula was here for soooo long.

The Dolphins have never had a black head coach, but they are about to have a black-balled former head coach. LOL.

take it from a Minnesotan : SAY NO TO GREEN! Disciplinarian my arse, there was no discipline on this team when he was here. He would be a step back not forward.

Though I am not sure there are any sure things out there, my choice would be Holmgren, followed by Saban however with our present personnel I am not convinced anyone can get us over this hump quickly.

We need a Parcells-like coach, who can install discipline on this team and expect only positive results. Sorry to sounds so obvious but its true man.

Back
Top Bottom