Today's Downtime | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's Downtime

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Many of you may have experienced difficutly accessing the site between 12:30 PM ET and 2:00 PM ET today. Actually, ALL of you who tried accessing the site experienced problems. ;)

This rare occurance was due to a problem between our host's gigabit series router (GSR) and the GSR of the first hop on the route. The problems have since been corrected (obviously) and everything is back to normal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You may now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

Your Loving Admin,

Muck

Don't know if you guys know about it or not, but there have been problems early in the morning accessing the site also.

Yes

Originally posted by relive1972
Don't know if you guys know about it or not, but there have been problems early in the morning accessing the site also.

As an added FYI, I have encountered three times this week downtime early in the morning. I'm speaking of between 4:00am and 7:00am. It was resolved fairly quickly though.

ROTFLMAO! Nope, you wasn't cuz I KNOW I'm not.

Re: Yes

Originally posted by relive1972

Originally posted by njfinfan

As an added FYI, I have encountered three times this week downtime early in the morning. I'm speaking of between 4:00am and 7:00am. It was resolved fairly quickly though.

You've got questions.....I've got answers. :)

Originally posted by Muck
Many of you may have experienced difficutly accessing the site between 12:30 PM ET and 2:00 PM ET today. Actually, ALL of you who tried accessing the site experienced problems. ;)

This rare occurance was due to a problem between our host's gigabit series router (GSR) and the GSR of the first hop on the route. The problems have since been corrected (obviously) and everything is back to normal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You may now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

Your Loving Admin,

Muck

Biggest thing I saw was that I thought I was back on dialup!!

WHEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew !!

Re: Re: Re: Yes

Originally posted by njfinfan

Thanks Muck. Since my husband is in computers (network administrator) i'm pretty familiar with the message I was getting and suspected as much.

Hey NJfinfan, your husband do any citrix or Terminal Services or Legacy work? My company is in the IT business in those fields (hardware) could always use an in at a company :D:

Cheers

paul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yes

Originally posted by MNFINFAN

Hey NJfinfan, your husband do any citrix or Terminal Services or Legacy work? My company is in the IT business in those fields (hardware) could always use an in at a company :D:

Cheers

paul

Hey Paul

He does all the computer networking (routers, servers, etc) at work, but specializes in firewall security.

Just the guy we call to bug! It is a wild shot but if his company ever looks at Terminal Services and Thin Clients, give him my website www.athenausa.com

Cheers and Have a wonderful 2004, and may we meet at the 2005 Super Bowl, with the fins kicking Arse!

Originally posted by Muck

Your Loving Admin,

:lolcry:

Just trying to figure out when this all came about Muck .....

:D

Marino1983

so that's what it was. I thought the network ops folkds were just messing w/me while I was trying to post at lunchtime :D

Back
Top Bottom