Today's flame Oronde Gadsden and Michael Todd thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's flame Oronde Gadsden and Michael Todd thread

Originally posted by notguilty
Gadsden and Todd are at fault yes. But to the "let him rot" mindset, it seems that you letting emotions getting in the way of what is best for the team. There is still no Dolphin receiver I would rather have on the field on 3d and 8. It is a real shame that nothing can be worked out to enable him to come back if he is still available and one of our receivers goes down.

I agree. OG was a tremendous route-runner and had those God-given hands. If you want a microcosm of OG's career on the field, look no further than the Denver game. 3rd and 5 late in the 4th. Big blitz (7). Gadsden runs the perfect route and Fiedler hits him low to the ground for 6. Big catch.

It's a shame that's its come to what it has today.

WHAT IS HIS OTHER BUSINESS?

you mean that t-shirt company with shirts with the number 86 on it with OG on the chest... you know that's a big seller when the guy hasn't played in a full year!!!

the only reason he could sell shirts was he was a fin!! reality 101

Weren't OG and his agent just saying about a week ago that OG would be ready to play in the first game trying to get the team to keep him? And now all of a sudden he won't sign an injury settlement b/c they're not sure when he will be healthy? Please...

How's that for ethics?

Exactly. It's all about the game. It's not about the money. ;)

Originally posted by Muck

I agree. OG was a tremendous route-runner and had those God-given hands. If you want a microcosm of OG's career on the field, look no further than the Denver game. 3rd and 5 late in the 4th. Big blitz (7). Gadsden runs the perfect route and Fiedler hits him low to the ground for 6. Big catch.

It's a shame that's its come to what it has today.

Wow Muck, didn't DT kind of ease your mind in PS when Griese threw low behind him and he came up with it for the 1st down on 3rd and kept the chains moving. All hands buddy, not body. OG and route running in the same sentence tickles me, because he wasn't known for it. Jay say he had to read OG's body, because he didn't run the greatest route, which is why he loves DT. He knows where DT will be. The poster orginally stated "There is still no Dolphin receiver I would rather have on the field on 3d and 8. "

I kind of disagree here, I think DT and Tolver have proven their point that we can trust them to come up with that type of catch. So I'm comfortable. But the season's just starting, we'll see for sure. Actually Simmons "no drops" TC kind of relaxes me in that he can do it too.

Originally posted by Muck
Exactly. It's all about the game. It's not about the money. ;)

:roflmao: If only that were true...

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
WHAT IS HIS OTHER BUSINESS?

you mean that t-shirt company with shirts with the number 86 on it with OG on the chest... you know that's a big seller when the guy hasn't played in a full year!!!

the only reason he could sell shirts was he was a fin!! reality 101

And guess where most of his sales came from?

The Miami Dolphins Pro Shop!

And Most of them look Gay!! One sleeve longer than the other, made out of Nylon. Ewwww

I'm going to the proshop on Thursday to get me an Orange Jersey, and they better not have them OG Gear shirts on the racks. I might be tempted to relieve myself on them!!!

:evil:

Let's pay OG 500k to cut off his hands and give them to McKnight.

LMAO @ XoPhinsoX

Gadsden was a good player for us, but every year, he's dropped off a little bit. His agent has ruined his carrer.

I just hope Oronde wasn't stupid enough to invest all of his money in his clothing line.

I just hope this doesnt become a distraction....it would ruin this whole year.

SSSSSHHHHHH.....Here that Predaphin?

Even the reporters (who like him) are tired of this act. No way does this become a distraction. To be a distraction you would have to be in the locker room for over a week in the year.

Oronde was not.

Except for the fleecing of our salary cap, it's over.

Ok guys, I think this time he's gone for good and maybe we should all move on. Remember, we're all in this together.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by notguilty
There is still no Dolphin receiver I would rather have on the field on 3d and 8. It is a real shame that nothing can be worked out to enable him to come back if he is still available and one of our receivers goes down.

Well I have always tried to keep an open mind concerning OG. I think his agent is an blithering idiot and there's a villiage missing him. But football wise, I think OG was a decent receiver. Do I think he's the best available? Not by a long shot. He's slowed down some and is/was out of shape. Thus being slower. We have DT now and I think he's ability to catch with his hands may be close to that of OG. But when, last year, he chose to say screw the team because I'm looking out for just me....well he wrote the book and closed it. He thumbed his nose at the team, thus the same reply is by his own hands. He chose to look out for himself (I would too), and now the Dolphins are doing exactly the same by putting him on IR.
If he's healthy and we're dying for a receiver, yes bring him in since he knows some of the plays. But other then that.....nah. Leave him be with his new best friend....Mr. Remote Control. Hello Mr. Gadsden, welcome to the cheap seats.

Back
Top Bottom