Todays' games predictions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todays' games predictions.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Of course ,like probably everyone, I'll be going with the Rams today. The Eagles are weak in the worst possible place on defense with Vincent banged up and that spells D-O-O-M.

In the AFC, I think the Patriots are going to win a close game. I think that the Steelers are over looking this game to a certain degree. The Patriots will pull out all the stops and unless the Steelers match their intensity level the Pats will be able to get out of Heinz field with a victory.

BTW, if any body comes across a preseason prognostication of a New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers AFC Championship game I would like to see it.
:eek:

Rams 42-24 over the Eagles
Patriots 20 -19 over the Steelers

I don't know about the scores...but I think Pittsburgh will take the Patsies....and Philadelphia has a shot at the Rams...Warner has hurt ribs and there was maybe some talk of the backup coming in to throw....I think the Rams will take it though cause I don't think there is anyone that can stop them :(

Predictions:

Rams 31
Eagles 24 (I hope the Eagles win though, they would make a more interesting game in the Super Bowl against the AFC Champ)

Steelers 24
Patriots 14

inFINS..........

i too would like to see the pats take pitt, only because the pats are afc east!
i think the rams are in a league by themselves right now, so i really can't see the pats doing much in the SB against the rams!
i'm an AFC fan all the way, so whoever wins today, GO AFC!(when the dolphins aren't in the chase i have to have broader horizons!):D

Originally posted by Dolfan984
If Bledsoe starts the SB. The Pats win.

I bet your praying the Dolphins clear up 20 million dollars in salary so the Fins can trade for Bledsoe.

Re: inFINS..........

Originally posted by dolfan06
i too would like to see the pats take pitt, only because the pats are afc east!
i think the rams are in a league by themselves right now, so i really can't see the pats doing much in the SB against the rams!
i'm an AFC fan all the way, so whoever wins today, GO AFC!(when the dolphins aren't in the chase i have to have broader horizons!):D

I'm sorry...If the Patsies go....I'm rooting for the Rams or Eagles to tear them up :fire:

If Pitt goes..then I'll go for AFC

Actually

I don't want Bledsoe. Too much money. He wouldn't fit well with our system.

I bet your praying for Cade McNown for QB huh?

Well, with the Steelers down by 11 late in the 3rd, I am still going with the Steelers. I think the Eagles could upset the Rams. I think it could be a.............

PA SuperBowl: Steelers vs Eagles :)

Thanks InFINSible :D

Okay, okay......so the Steelers SUCK! :yell:

Go Eagles!

Back
Top Bottom