Today's inactive list: Tim Bowens and Jr. will not play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's inactive list: Tim Bowens and Jr. will not play

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Tim Bowens and Jr. will not play

They just said that Tim Bowens will not play today because of a hand injury. Does anyone know how serious this is?

Hopefully Zgonina will step up.

they also said Jr will not play and he was in street clothes

Re: Tim Bowens and Jr. will not play

Originally posted by Gonk
They just said that Tim Bowens will not play today because of a hand injury. Does anyone know how serious this is?

Hopefully Zgonina will step up.
Tim (Bowens) is better. Tim is going to practice tomorrow. That’s the plan. It’s just a matter of not wanting to grab or use that [hand] while the stitches are healing. He’s going to come out and practice tomorrow and we’ll see how he is after practice. He’s doing fine, getting better every day. â€Â
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2926

guess the stiches are not healed

Atleast we can get these two some rest.

Bowens must have gashed his hand pretty good because he took stitches. I don't know exactly what happened but I think it happened early in last weeks game. He can't grab and hold with it so to play him this week only risks tearing the stitches open.

I trust Zgonina will do fine. I am worried about TimBo and Seau though. Those two are such important veteran cogs on this team. I hope both will be back for next weeks game.

Hopefully we will not need them..........and IMO it is better to let them get the rest they need.

i hope they use Tim today at least a little. we need his size on the line. so what if his stitches bleed a little bit?

Hopefully...TimBo and Seau will both be able to play next week, and hopefully their backups Zgonina and Hendricks will do just fine.

Zgonina will do fine, itz Hendricks that I'm worried about. I don't know if he can cover Fred Taylor.

Today's Inactive List

Dolphins Inactives

DT Tim Bowens
LB Junior Seau
T Mark Dixon

G Taylor Whitley
G Billy Yates
WR J.R. Tolver
DE Otis Grigsby
QB Sage Rosenfels

Back
Top Bottom