Todd Perry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Perry

dgreene

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just watched the game again, and man, I was really impressed with Todd Perry. It seemed #75 was leading the way on several Ricky runs. I had voiced concern earlier that Leon Searcy wasn't able to beat Perry out, but now I think I see why. He is a totally different player than he was last year. With him and Nails pulling on those sweeps, noboby was even near Ricky until 7-8 yards downfield. I just pray he stays healthy.

Whew, you just gave me some relief. When they released Troy Andrew I confused him with Todd Perry; there's some similarity in their names in the alliteration and syllabification. I couldn't understand why they had released a starter, especially where we're thinnest.

Perry was impressive but we still need to keep our eyes open for an OL that gives us a little more depth.

Everyone says, "It's the Lions"...the Lions have a much better DL than the Colts, Bills, and several other teams we'll play this year.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Perry was impressive but we still need to keep our eyes open for an OL that gives us a little more depth.

Everyone says, "It's the Lions"...the Lions have a much better DL than the Colts, Bills, and several other teams we'll play this year.

True True.

Originally posted by dgreene
I just watched the game again, and man, I was really impressed with Todd Perry. It seemed #75 was leading the way on several Ricky runs. I had voiced concern earlier that Leon Searcy wasn't able to beat Perry out, but now I think I see why. He is a totally different player than he was last year. With him and Nails pulling on those sweeps, noboby was even near Ricky until 7-8 yards downfield. I just pray he stays healthy.

thank u. Im not the only one with eyes i guess. Todd Perry has gotten a bad rap these past few years for no apparent reason IMO. He is the least hurt of all the linemen except maybe ruddy. this new offense is more than just the TE/ and the FB and RW. It is pulling gaurds and student body left. just like the old dolphins of 72. Nails and Perry are excellent for this. there was a game or two where Perry didnt look so hot, but you can say that about any linemen in the league. I find that people dont like people who dont get recognition or have a well known name that the media fawns over all day. fickle fans everywhere. theres nothing you can do about it.

T. Perry played a terrific game. This offense is so diversified that everyone can just have fun and ball. That's a beautiful thin to see. We are going to have alot of players in the pro-bowl this year.

now that we have some confirmation about nails and perry how did old boy ruddy look. alot of people took a lot of shots at him this offseason so i am wondering how did he look against the lions? do we have our selves a nice middle three ?

Back
Top Bottom