Todd Wade is critical of his own play / Dixon may start practicing on Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Wade is critical of his own play / Dixon may start practicing on Sunday

Originally posted by bdwgroove
Here's the link from the Palm Beach Post:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...tions/monday/sports_f39409d034bf22fe0049.html

It's looks like most of the posters were right on this board in their assessment of Todd's performance this past week.

I know I just say what I think I see! But let me be the first to say that I'm all for him stepping it up. It's time to put up or shut up. The pressure is really on him, being that this is a contract year! Can he prove worthy?

Re: Re: Todd Wade is critical of his own play / Dixon may start practicing on Sunday

Originally posted by Ozzy

I know I just say what I think I see! But let me be the first to say that I'm all for him stepping it up. It's time to put up or shut up. The pressure is really on him, being that this is a contract year! Can he prove worthy?

You got to love a guy like that, who takes responsibility for his bad play. That's very respectable.

Oliver...

I'm all for being big enough to admit it. But, why has it taken three preseason games? He has been stinking from day one.

If he improves to where he should be, or even close, than I will be one happy camper...and I'm sure Jay will be too.

Originally posted by Den54
If it was'nt a contract year I would respect it more.

So true, but we all know those players are few and far between in today's Sports....

Back
Top Bottom