Todd Wade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Wade?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Since Houston snagged wade does that mean we get a second round pick from them this year?

no, we MAY get compensation next year, but i doubt itd be a second rounder, 3rd or 4th maybe

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
no, we MAY get compensation next year, but i doubt itd be a second rounder, 3rd or 4th maybe

i though we tendered him that any team that signed him would have to surender a draft pick in the same round that he was taken, or was that just Greenwood, Rosenfelds, and Minor?

Dajesus, nice sig by the way. Jimmy Pop is, quite frankly, a genius. As for getting compensation, we will probably get a comp pick NEXT year in between the third and fourth at best. WE won't get anything directly form the Texans. It is just another pick sandwiched in between rounds.

just the three you mentioned, and we tendered wally for a 1st/3rd...wade was unrestricted we couldnt tender him anything. only tag him as franchise or transition, which wasn't worth it to us

Originally posted by Samphin
Dajesus, nice sig by the way. Jimmy Pop is, quite frankly, a genius. As for getting compensation, we will probably get a comp pick NEXT year in between the third and fourth at best. WE won't get anything directly form the Texans. It is just another pick sandwiched in between rounds.

Yeah he is a legend in his spare time. What is your favorite album? It is hard to pass up any album with "Pretty When I am Drunk", but I think mine is Horray For Boobies. Cover to cover great album.

Back
Top Bottom