Tom Arnold bashes Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Arnold bashes Feeley

Pope Shula XIV

EDDSified!
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOHHH BOY...

Seems our friend Tom Arnold bashed Feeley the other night on his FOX Sports show. They were discussing if Feeley could be better next year with an improved offensive line and a good running back. He responded with, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig." :roflmao:

Feeley lovers....come to the aid of your boy!!!

Pope Shula XIV said:
OOOOOOOOHHH BOY...

Seems our friend Tom Arnold bashed Feeley the other night on his FOX Sports show. They were discussing if Feeley could be better next year with an improved offensive line and a good running back. He responded with, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig." :roflmao:

did he give any reasons as to how he drew his conclusions or was it the comment and nothing more?

its one thing to have an educated opinion if you have reasons... but just to bluntley say something with no reasons would be upsetting.

You could put lipstick on his ex-wife.........

He may know a lot about pigs wearing lipstick, but I don't know what qualifies him to judge QB development.

texasPHINSfan said:
did he give any reasons as to how he drew his conclusions or was it the comment and nothing more?

its one thing to have an educated opinion if you have reasons... but just to bluntley say something with no reasons would be upsetting.

Just to paraphrase what he said, it was something along the lines of "what you see is what you get" with Feeley.

I'm shocked there is even one person out there who takes Tom Arnold's opinion on sports seriously. He's there to run his mouth and entertain people, and he wouldn't be doing that job if he didn't predictably crack on players on weak teams.

Jimmy James said:
I'm shocked there is even one person out there who takes Tom Arnold's opinion on sports seriously. He's there to run his mouth and entertain people, and he wouldn't be doing that job if he didn't predictably crack on players on weak teams.

Just thought it was pretty funny.

Pope Shula XIV said:
OOOOOOOOHHH BOY...

WOW!! and we care what someone who was married to Rosanne has to say...it must be a bad year!!

Pope Shula XIV said:
Just thought it was pretty funny.

It is funny.... :roflmao:

It was a funny as heck comment but keep it in perspective.
You cited it like it was an actual analytical comment.
Tom Arnold is a comedian and he's going to make funny remarks period.
I don't think he is any kind of judge when it comes to forecasting the potential of a player.

Having said that, I'll say again that it was side splittingly funny.

Pope Shula XIV said:
Just to paraphrase what he said, it was something along the lines of "what you see is what you get" with Feeley.
Well, what you see is him getting better and better (arguably, I know) behind a 5hitty line. By next year we MAY have a very good QB.

Back
Top Bottom