Tom Arnold bashes Feeley | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Arnold bashes Feeley

Noland said:
No he might have went a little to far. But people on this site kiss Feeley's tail saying that he is going to be this or that when a month ago it was cut his dumba** threads. He may have quit making stupid mistakes. But his #'s aint no different than aweful Fiedlers. Fiedler made mistakes here and there but his biggest problem was not having big games on consistent bases. I think It is way to early to say he is the answer. I'm sorry he has made some good throws but I still have questions.

Ok this is what makes me peeved. Stats - stop using them as your argument. What did Jay do THIS YEAR w/o a run game? Nothing, with more experience and teh players pulling for him. Plus the one thing jay has that AJ doesnt is mobility. AJ is getting killed, sorry but it is a lie to say teh o-line played well Sunday, they didnt. He has teh physical tools, is showing development mentally. Noone is guarenteeing anything, they are saying they feel he will be good based on what they have seen, there is a diff. Bashers are guarenteeing failure by stating his demise as fact. AJ deserves a shot behind a solid o-line, and a ground game behind him. That isnt saying we shouldnt get anyone else. But anyone that says this season is a fair indication of how well AJ may do is fooling themselves and are biased against him. Using journalists and non sports journalists at that as a abasis for an opinion is ridiculous. I take Kosars opinion on a qb nefore Tom Arnold's, at least kosar has a foundation from which to judge.

not saying your against AJ, just that it is hard to judge a qb who is still maturing and is trying to learn and mature in this situation. I agree with Theisman Sunday nite, this season is not fair indication.

I know that he could be good..........could be good but I'm not going to pee in my pants over him. Who is to say that our line is going to be better next year this years line was suppose to be good. so if fiedler has 150 yards 2 tds and Feeley has 150 yards 2 tds. You are going to say Feeley had a better game because you hate Fiedler. 'm glad Fielder is not our starter anymore I'm just not uptight about Feeley yet over a couple of games.

Thats all I don't want people to think I am negative about him I just take it one week at a time if he does well against the Ravens he will have proven hinself even if we lose.

rickeyrunsover said:
not saying your against AJ, just that it is hard to judge a qb who is still maturing and is trying to learn and mature in this situation. I agree with Theisman Sunday nite, this season is not fair indication.
i agree, lets see when we get decent OL and running game. hey shudnt u change ya name ro rickeyrunsaway???

Pope Shula XIV said:
OOOOOOOOHHH BOY...

Seems our friend Tom Arnold bashed Feeley the other night on his FOX Sports show. They were discussing if Feeley could be better next year with an improved offensive line and a good running back. He responded with, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig." :roflmao:

Feeley lovers....come to the aid of your boy!!!

He should know about lipstick on a pig, he was married to Rosanne

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I thought what Tom said was funny. Everyone has to stop being so sensative!

Everyone gets so offended when people talk about their favorite team. They got mad when Leno made jokes.........which is his job. How do you think Bengal Bucs and Cardinls fans felt in the past. The best way to get back and Arnold is for Feeley to prove him wrong which makes everything better.

Back
Top Bottom