Tom Brady asked wes Welker to practice during suspension and he agreed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady asked wes Welker to practice during suspension and he agreed.

Dolfan0628

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Excuse my language but this mother ****er was just at our camp the other day and now he's practicing with Tom Brady during his suspension. Google it, you will find the article. Good job coaching staff, just another spy.

Yeah I usually call tin foil on those things but I wouldnt pass anything by the ****ing pats... It ticks me the **** off...

Or, you know, he's just meeting up with an old friend to play catch.

Wes doesn't have to attend a practice to talk to Tom. He could have just called him after our practice to give them any info if they wanted to.

With that said, I don't think it's overly a big deal. It's not like Wes is in our practices now.

Sigh...This guy...just a garbage of a human being and, should be relegated to the trash can of history along with his other cheating bastard teammates.

I don't think Wes is doing it. From what I heard he just wanted to have dinner with Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People were pitching this sort of idea all summer. I'm actually surprised he hasn't called up all the WRs or TEs/RBs who were last cut from the Patriots (Dobson, Martin, etc). That would be beneficial for them as well, keeping them focused and training while they hope some team with an injury wants to call them up. Plus they'd be more recently familiar with what the Patriots had been doing as a team on offense.

Back
Top Bottom