Tom Brady caption thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady caption thread...

clear.gif

Holy ****! The Man is filthy rich , Is possibly the best QB in the NFL, Is married to a filthy rich super model who actually has brains.
Has two kids, and 4 count them 4 corporations that he sits on the board of directors for. Hell say what ever you like about him but next to his your life sucks.

Holy ****! The Man is filthy rich , Is possibly the best QB in the NFL, Is married to a filthy rich super model who actually has brains.
Has two kids, and 4 count them 4 corporations that he sits on the board of directors for. Hell say what ever you like about him but next to his your life sucks.

WOW...you seiously came out of the woodwork to defend the guy because of people having some fun over a picture? SAD...buit not nearly as sad as the material bull**** you seem to quantify as a meaningful life...

Im far from rich, my wife isnt rich either...I do have a couple kids though...when Tom brady does something meaningful with his life other than entertain and make money....let me know. I still can't get over how pathertic your post was...

WOW...you seiously came out of the woodwork to defend the guy because of people having some fun over a picture? SAD...buit not nearly as sad as the material bull**** you seem to quantify as a meaningful life...

Im far from rich, my wife isnt rich either...I do have a couple kids though...when Tom brady does something meaningful with his life other than entertain and make money....let me know. I still can't get over how pathertic your post was...
Fine you want to play that way.
Tom Brady is active in the New England area, working with the Active Force Foundation, Starlight Children's Foundation of New England. The Foundation uses a variety of programs. Just a few of the many programs that are used to help seriously ill children include: The Starlight Starbright Entertainment Troupe, which entertains seriously ill children; parties at local hospitals; fun centers at hospitals that provide televisions to watch, Nintendo games to play, as well as DVD players; and a variety of others. Brady and his wife went on an eight day trip to Ghana and Uganda on a trip sponsored by DATA (debt AIDS trade Africa) and One.org. He visited health clinics, schools, and other projects. His goal was to fight extreme poverty in Africa. He has said he has learned that Americans can help Africans affected by AIDS with something as simple as a 25 cent pill. As a result of the trip, he has been actively involved in encouraging Americans to lobby Congress for a 1% increase in humanitarian aid to the developing word. and the ONE Campaign. Best Buddies International,
So you see he is doing many things that are for the benefit of others But what the hey be as pathetic as you want to be.

Tom Brady is active in the New England area, working with the Active Force Foundation, Starlight Children's Foundation of New England. The Foundation uses a variety of programs. Just a few of the many programs that are used to help seriously ill children include: The Starlight Starbright Entertainment Troupe, which entertains seriously ill children; parties at local hospitals; fun centers at hospitals that provide televisions to watch, Nintendo games to play, as well as DVD players; and a variety of others. Brady and his wife went on an eight day trip to Ghana and Uganda on a trip sponsored by DATA (debt AIDS trade Africa) and One.org. He visited health clinics, schools, and other projects. His goal was to fight extreme poverty in Africa. He has said he has learned that Americans can help Africans affected by AIDS with something as simple as a 25 cent pill. As a result of the trip, he has been actively involved in encouraging Americans to lobby Congress for a 1% increase in humanitarian aid to the developing word. and the ONE Campaign. Best Buddies International,
So you see he is doing many things that are for the benefit of others But what the hey be as pathetic as you want to be.

I just find it sad that this wasn't your first defense of Brady...well not odd...sad I guess. It's not a shot at you, it's just the way the world works anymore.

Slurp, much?

Back
Top Bottom