Tom Brady FAIL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady FAIL

It was still unbelievably arrogant to say that.

Was it as arrogant as guarentee'ing victory? People forget he was responding to a guarentee from Plaxico Burress.

And seriously this might've been funny to you in February and March but dude it's January 2009.

Was it as arrogant as guarentee'ing victory? People forget he was responding to a guarentee from Plaxico Burress.

And seriously this might've been funny to you in February and March but dude it's January 2009.

I don't think Burress guranteed victory. It was something like "it's ok to think you're going to win." Who cares anyways? I think the people who believe in bulletin board material also believe in the Easter bunny. I'd love a guy to comeout and say "I don't think we're going to win." What are guys supposed to say?

I don't think Burress guranteed victory. It was something like "it's ok to think you're going to win." Who cares anyways? I think the people who believe in bulletin board material also believe in the Easter bunny. I'd love a guy to comeout and say "I don't think we're going to win." What are guys supposed to say?

Yeah he did guarentee victory. Where do you think Tom got the 17 points from? And whats Tom supposed to say in return? "17 points, thank you plaxico thank you I am very greatful for the 17 points you are giving us".

Yeah he did guarentee victory. Where do you think Tom got the 17 points from? And whats Tom supposed to say in return? "17 points, thank you plaxico thank you I am very greatful for the 17 points you are giving us".

I just looked it up and he did gurantee. Still it means nothing. It's for fans to get all worked up about. I don't believe the Giants won because of the gurantee or would've lost because of it.

I think announcers and media types have short term memories. Somebody being outspoken just makes their jobs easier. I don't care that Joey Porter speaks out. In fact I like it more than the general "it is what it is," garbage every player says. We want players to be open and to give good interviews yet when they do they get criticized.

It was still unbelievably arrogant to say that.

This is so hilarious to me the stances that people take on this...

Tom Brady did nothing arrogant at all. As a competitor, Plaxico had some serious nerve to guarantee victory and claim that the Patriots would only score 17 points when only 3-4 weeks earlier the Patriots BEAT the Giants and scored over 40 points.

Burress should have shown some humility and also respect to the team that BEAT them. Brady handled it better then I would have. People always love to look at things in hindsight, but at the time Plaxico was a DOUCHE BAG for making that kind of a statement. Brady didn't even say that the Patriots would win, he just said that he was surprised he only gave them 17 points after the 40+ they laid all over NY a few weeks earlier.

Thats like going and fighting Mike Tyson and getting the &$#@ kicked out of you and then talking trash afterwards, saying how you're going to stomp him. You just need to know when to shut up. Its funny that people side with Burress on this, the gun totting, shoot yourself in the leg, don't show up for practice and do whatever you want, thug life wide receiver mentality.

I just LOL.

Back
Top Bottom