Tom Brady getting traded? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady getting traded?

that is a big head-scratcher pick... behind Brady, the Pats also have Davey and Brian Redman, whom they just signed after the season ended. why 4 QB's?

i cant believe a back up almost no ones ever heard of gets drafted and the heisman winner and national championship winner doesnt get drafted or atleast i dont think he did thats just sad.

lilcubanphinfan said:
i cant believe a back up almost no ones ever heard of gets drafted and the heisman winner and national championship winner doesnt get drafted or atleast i dont think he did thats just sad.
matt leinart is staying in college another year.

Schleprock said:
OT: Is there a kid named Booty at USC who was a big time recruit just last year or something? If I recall he was like the QB prospect out of high school and is the next big pro to expect from USC over the next couple years.

Is he related to Josh Booty, the former Marlin, LSU Tiger, and Cleveland Brown? He was supposed to be a huge recruit before he decided to play baseball and ruin his football career.

dolfan19 said:
Is he related to Josh Booty, the former Marlin, LSU Tiger, and Cleveland Brown? He was supposed to be a huge recruit before he decided to play baseball and ruin his football career.
yes, it was his younger brother.

EDIT: I was correct, just checked USC's homepage, he will be a RS Sophomore this year.

texasPHINSfan said:
that is a big head-scratcher pick... behind Brady, the Pats also have Davey and Brian Redman, whom they just signed after the season ended. why 4 QB's?

I'd venture to guess that Rohan Davey is now officially trade bait. There's no way that brady gets traded. I've heard rumors that the Browns are interested in Davey.

Lol, I just realized though, had I made this parody thread in 2000 saying "Bledsoe getting traded? They just drafted Tom Brady QB out of Michigan" we would all be laughing at having the same reactions as this thread today...

Maybe Jason Taylor isnt that safe afterall.... :lol:

He's not a bad QB, but he needs a different scheme. He's just not getting Belichicks. He's got a cannon for an arm.

Schleprock said:
OT: Is there a kid named Booty at USC who was a big time recruit just last year or something? If I recall he was like the QB prospect out of high school and is the next big pro to expect from USC over the next couple years.

Yeah, John David Booty. He's Josh Booty's little brother. Look for him to get some snaps this year, as the Trojans might like to ease into Life After Leinart.

Back
Top Bottom