Tom Brady...HOF? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady...HOF?

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
Two Super Bowl MVP's in three years. The door to the Hall of Fame is wide open when he's done. I feel sick just thinking of it.
:barf:

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
Two Super Bowl MVP's in three years. The door to the Hall of Fame is wide open when he's done. I feel sick just thinking of it.
:barf:
as of now, i don't think it will happen. he's on a good team with an excellent coach, no way is he HOF material!;)

no no no no no. he's only been in the league, what 3 or 4 years? you can't say anyone is HOF material after 4 years, that degrades the hall.

Originally posted by Thundercracker
no no no no no. he's only been in the league, what 3 or 4 years? you can't say anyone is HOF material after 4 years, that degrades the hall.
also when he's pressured, he panics!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Thundercracker
btw, i said NO-WAY!;)

Anybody could complete passes behind that line. Makes me sick seeing him compared to Montana.

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
I don't know, how do you keep out a 2 time SB MVP? Well see how the rest of his career pans out.
by watching the next ten years, thats how!;)

Right now no hall of fame... he is a great game manager, with average to above average skills.

There are qb's I would take over him because of their physical skills that are in hte league right now.

Football is a team game.... Brady didn't win the superbowl for that team, the team and the coaching did.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Right now no hall of fame... he is a great game manager, with average to above average skills.

There are qb's I would take over him because of their physical skills that are in hte league right now.

Football is a team game.... Brady didn't win the superbowl for that team, the team and the coaching did.
its hard to say he's average when all he does is win!:(

He isn't doing the winning.... the team is. Jay has a very good winning %.... would you say he is hte reason we are winning those games?

Just food for thought but every QB that has won two super bowl MVP's is in the hall of fame, and with Tom being 26 I see many good years ahead for him.

Originally posted by pats4life
Just food for thought but every QB that has won two super bowl MVP's is in the hall of fame, and with Tom being 26 I see many good years ahead for him.

if he keeps it up he will be in the HOF, but thats a BIG if.

Comparing Montana to Brady is fair at this point.Both QB
have won the Super Bowl.That said I dont think you can
compar Marino to Brady.

Back
Top Bottom