Tom Brady lost wallet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady lost wallet

phin lockeroom

Starter
Reaction score
I was just watching the news, and this guy found a wallet outside a breakfest place. It ends being Tom Brady's wallet, so of course the guy brings it back.
So Tom Brady gave him a couple tickets to Pats games and signed a Wolverines jersey.

Just thought i would share the news

I would of stole the money and then return it:sidelol: .

I can think of numerous forums that would be better suited for this thread than this one. Now having said that if I found it I would only give back the wallet under the condition that Brady throws a game in the playoffs so they don't win it again this year

FinFan71 said:
I can think of numerous forums that would be better suited for this thread than this one. Now having said that if I found it I would only give back the wallet under the condition that Brady throws a game in the playoffs so they don't win it again this year

:sidelol:

Associated Press

BOSTON -- Palooka County authorities today announced that New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady has been successfully reunited with his wallet, ending a fifteen hour stand-off for the two-time Super Bowl MVP.

"It was [an] absolute nightmare", said Brady, who had reportedly demanded an FBI Investigation into the matter. "I -- I just don't know what would've happened if the two of us weren't reunited. I mean my life is in that wallet. All thirty five million of it."

The wallet was recovered and turned into county officials by an unnamed civilian who had this to say - "Damn, that [wallet] was big son. I mean, real big. Like Texas double chilli cheese burger big, with hot sauce. Once I found it, I knew it was pretty boy's [ Brady's] because it's the only damn thing in this state bigger than his head".

The unnamed civilian was rewarded with a game-used jock strap Brady had worn the day before against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "I don't want this [expletive], the source said. "That's some queer [expletive], I'm a Dolphins fan, we don't go down like that".

The five metaphors were not available for contact, but a source close to the Patriots organization reports that they were not in the wallet at the time of the misplacement". CBS Sportsline reporter Pete Prisco has confirmed this comment. "It's impossible. I was with three of them at the time of the incident. We were.....actually, no -- edit that out, please", said Prisco, the five-time Duntz of the Year award winner.

:lol: Okay...so at least I assume that's how it went down

I had heard it was found outside a club in Provincetown. and when the guy bent over to pick up the wallet.....well, It seems that Brady did not lose the wallet after all, it seems as he was using it as bait.......

nephinsfan said:
I had heard it was found outside a club in Provincetown. and when the guy bent over to pick up the wallet.....well, It seems that Brady did not lose the wallet after all, it seems as he was using it as bait.......

Very knowledgeable...what have you used that method before?

You know some guy broke into brady's home a couple years ago. They stole a like 20 inch tv and somehow forgot to look around for his superbowl rings.

HysterikiLL said:
Associated Press

BOSTON -- Palooka County authorities today announced that New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady has been successfully reunited with his wallet, ending a fifteen hour stand-off for the two-time Super Bowl MVP.

"It was [an] absolute nightmare", said Brady, who had reportedly demanded an FBI Investigation into the matter. "I -- I just don't know what would've happened if the two of us weren't reunited. I mean my life is in that wallet. All thirty five million of it."

The wallet was recovered and turned into county officials by an unnamed civilian who had this to say - "Damn, that [wallet] was big son. I mean, real big. Like Texas double chilli cheese burger big, with hot sauce. Once I found it, I knew it was pretty boy's [ Brady's] because it's the only damn thing in this state bigger than his head".

The unnamed civilian was rewarded with a game-used jock strap Brady had worn the day before against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "I don't want this [expletive], the source said. "That's some queer [expletive], I'm a Dolphins fan, we don't go down like that".

The five metaphors were not available for contact, but a source close to the Patriots organization reports that they were not in the wallet at the time of the misplacement". CBS Sportsline reporter Pete Prisco has confirmed this comment. "It's impossible. I was with three of them at the time of the incident. We were.....actually, no -- edit that out, please", said Prisco, the five-time Duntz of the Year award winner.

:lol: Okay...so at least I assume that's how it went down

:sidelol: Amusing, very amusing lol... Pretty creative

5 Metaphors :sidelol:

5 Layers of security :sidelol:

Brady was relieved to have been reunited with his wallet and the phone number of Rico, a 14 year old cuban boy. Brady met Rico at the "Rainbow Club," where Brady's wallet was found.

MKeveny said:
You know some guy broke into brady's home a couple years ago. They stole a like 20 inch tv and somehow forgot to look around for his superbowl rings.

Cocaine's a hellluva drug.

Back
Top Bottom