Tom Brady says his worst career games were against the Dolphins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady says his worst career games were against the Dolphins.

I remember Madison, Surtain and Co. shutting down Tim Brown and Jerry Rice the season the Raiders went to the SB in 2002.

During that era, like Brady says, teams often had difficulty completing passes against that defense.

Then they started changing rules circa 2004 and now most QB’s and offenses can’t be stopped.

What scheme were we those years? I know we were 4-3 but did we go man v man, or more zone. He said it would be the same call play after play like Seattle's cover 3

Different time, different players and definitely different COACHING

man, was JT, Surtain, Madison and ZT fun to watch

Have to add in Louis Oliver, dude was something else, Oh, Gardner, Bowens, I have to stop!!!

Jimmy Johnson built that defense. That guy could scout and draft well.

Too bad we put all our faith in Yatil Green to catch Marino's passes.......and passed on RANDY MOSS. What could have been....

Other than playing against the Giants in the Super Bowl, I agree.

Only game I ever attended live in Miami...only time I've ever seen the Dolphins at all live in fact (Canadian resident)...Miami 21-0 over Pats. Joey Harrington at QB. Hit Marty Booker for a long one. The D was swarming all day. That was the year Ronnie Brown broke a bone in his hand or his thumb and didn't pay. 2007 I think. We had a group of Pats fans around us that were just perplexed and were honestly questioning whether Brady just wasn't the same anymore. Let that marinate...

Jimmy Johnson built that defense. That guy could scout and draft well.

Too bad we put all our faith in Yatil Green to catch Marino's passes.......and passed on RANDY MOSS. What could have been....

That’s why I still say Dave Wannstedt is the biggest villain in Dolphins history. Wasting that defense was criminal...will never understand why he refused to address the QB position.

Tom wrote a letter to the HOF committee for JT. I'm thinking we all need to start a campaign for him to get Zach in. This BS infuriates me. Brian Urlacher first ballot *does jerk off motion* and Zach still not in?

And I understand different positions, but a ton other WTFs like John Lynch abd Faneca and Hutchinson over Zach?? GTFO here with that nonsense.

...And Peyton Manning has said, of all the defensive players he had faced, Zach Thomas was head of the line, top dog, numero uno.

He said at times it seemed Zach knew what the Colts were going to do, before most of Peyton's teammates did.

Yet, Zach is not worthy to be in the HOF because he was not over 6'2? Just plain madness.

Back
Top Bottom