Tom Brady Whining all Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady Whining all Game

Greatness920

G.O.A.T
Reaction score
dudes did anyone see tom brady whinign and complaining all game he screamed at welker for not doing somtihng when clearly that ball was wayyy overthrown he was trying to find some reason why it was his fault but he was so off today go dolphins!!

dudes did anyone see tom brady whinign and complaining all game he screamed at welker for not doing somtihng when clearly that ball was wayyy overthrown he was trying to find some reason why it was his fault but he was so off today go dolphins!!
yeah he yells at everyone except Moss.

Yes, and it was great!!! Pop that champagne boys and congratulate the G-MEN!

I hate the Patriots because they can't take a loss like men. They're a team filled with crybabies and Brady is the biggest classless crybaby (outside of his jerk for a Head Coach of course). They deserve nothing more then to turn into a crap team for many many years. Thank you New York Giants!!!

I hate the Patriots because they can't take a loss like men. They're a team filled with crybabies and Brady is the biggest classless crybaby (outside of his jerk for a Head Coach of course). They deserve nothing more then to turn into a crap team for many many years. Thank you New York Giants!!!

Some of the Pats players handled the loss with class and dignity. Even Moss surprisingly enough.

I saw him complaining right after the coin toss.

"Man.... I told you to call tails"

What a *****!

He got sacked 5 times and hit like a rag doll. they did a number on him.....where the heck is the OL.

I always knew the OL was overrated but people buy into the media hype how good the line was . the DL of pash beat the crap out of him.I would love tp see what he can in the no1 lines like the saints or the browns who lead the league in least sack and pressure or the old colts line.

anyway
Most completions in SB QB career. Tom Brady -- 100
Most passes without an INT in a SB game. Tom Brady

feels like a few more records ... for years it was winning and seems like this season was all about records. i would glading trade every one of those for a SB

I always knew the OL was overrated but people buy into the media hype how good the line was

Well, you can't deny that Brady had the best pass protection a QB ever had this year. Talentwise I think they are overrated, but not as a unit. It's true that they struggle sometimes (Eagles, Ravens, normally vs. the Fins), but it's also true that Brady very often had 4+ seconds and that with only 5 guys protecting him. It didn't happen yesterday I'll continue to say: This guy never outplays his line!

I remember watching his lips say "Come on guys, let's close this one out".

Great job. :lol:

Well, you can't deny that Brady had the best pass protection a QB ever had this year. Talentwise I think they are overrated, but not as a unit. It's true that they struggle sometimes (Eagles, Ravens, normally vs. the Fins), but it's also true that Brady very often had 4+ seconds and that with only 5 guys protecting him. It didn't happen yesterday I'll continue to say: This guy never outplays his line!

He had time against bad teams. cleveland and saints were the best line and even for all the ol problems colts had they tied with the pats ol line for qb sack and presure.

anyway , i saw brady take 2 hits i thought i will never get up.

They do seem to have a lot of 'classy' players. Take Rodney Harrison, not one late hit out of bounds - or piling on late.... and I'm sure that R. Seymore was just chatting about dinner arraingments with those two refs. Oh and I forgot Bill (I'm out of here) Bellicheck. Ever the gracious winners, but loose and.......:boohoo:

I was happy Brady got the crap beat out of him. NYG man-handled that O-line.

yeah he yells at everyone except Moss.

he doesnt yell at moss because moss has bailed him out of so many plays he cant yell at him i always thought the receivers made brady look amazing but even they couldnt helped yesterday he was bad..

Wes: You threw the ball twenty feet out of bounds
Tom: That was a ****ing beautiful throw, it was the most beautiful throw in the history of beautiful throws. You suck!
Wes: Whatever
Tom: Damn right whatever! That was a ****ing great throw.....damn straight.

Back
Top Bottom