Tom Bradys Career Dead | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Bradys Career Dead

If that is true, that is very sad. He was a great player.

But I doubt that is true, so I won't believe till I see it.

Not very likely. Also I doubt that a professional MD would use such blunt language. Normally they over complicate stuff to confuse you just to get a cheap laugh!

clear.gif

So what he will make a bizzilion dollars in broadcasting and acting.

You might be right but I wouldn't bet on him acting, he really doesn't seam to have "it" when it comes to that. He does very little now in the line of commercials and the like when you think about what he could be doing (see any Manning). I think he is a stiff in front of a camera.

I hate Brady with a passion but I don't want to see it go this way. The Patriots are getting old and IMO their time is coming to an end, I prefer to see Brady go down with the ship rather than have the legacy of being the sole reason the Patriots were what they were and his end spelled the Patriots end. If I got to write the end of the story it would be Brady moves on (healthy) to another team and looks like Cleo Lemon when not surrounded by the talent he always has been surrounded by.

You might be right but I wouldn't bet on him acting, he really doesn't seam to have "it" when it comes to that. He does very little now in the line of commercials and the like when you think about what he could be doing (see any Manning). I think he is a stiff in front of a camera.

I hate Brady with a passion but I don't want to see it go this way. The Patriots are getting old and IMO their time is coming to an end, I prefer to see Brady go down with the ship rather than have the legacy of being the sole reason the Patriots were what they were and his end spelled the Patriots end. If I got to write the end of the story it would be Brady moves on (healthy) to another team and looks like Cleo Lemon when not surrounded by the talent he always has been surrounded by.

Yeah that would be a good ending! Kind of like the Jeff George getting the annual call to come in and clean up and end up being a dud on a team that thinks they are only a vet qb away from contending. What I hoped would be the case for Favre and the Green Slime this year.

Tom Brady has just as much of a chance to make a come back as Greg Camarillo.
Ronnie Brown got wrecked too, and he sure looks strong!

Also, I am a top tier physician and I beleive Brady will be back if he does a great job in rehab. You heard it here, at the FinHeaven forum by Dr. Davie

I can't believe people are cheering for this to be true. Sad day when people wish anyone ill will like this. Luckily for us, this blog is probably bs. As much as I dislike the Patriots, I would never wish Brady or anyone to end their careers this way.

Back
Top Bottom