Tommy Hendricks For M.V.P. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tommy Hendricks For M.V.P.

welderpat

RINGLEADER WELDERPAT GANG
Reaction score
Tommy was picked up as a free agent in 00,Just like you know who.Since then the fins have a real good won/loss record.
It must be Tommy,Tommy,Tommy.
He deserves as much credit as Jay does!!!!!!!!:evil: :evil: :confused:

lets continue to ignore the fact when fiedler doesn't start miami is .285 when fiedler doesn't start and .700 when fiedler starts... please hide this in the closet so no one can see it!

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
Actually we went un-defeated in 72 without Fiedler starting a single game

another stupid comment thats just trying to cover up the fact miami Fiedler is important to the team. until he loses a game for miami when the oline blocked great (run and pass) and the WR didn't drop passes and get open this stats remains HIS!

he's not great but he's solid as a rock...

You mean like when he threw an INT to put the Texans in position for the winning FG?

oh the one that DT didn't get his feet down the play before that puts miami in FG range? or do you mean the next play when NT called the same play twice in a row? no nm it's the one that marcus coleman (the player who picked it) said he saw the WR break the route and made the play based on what he saw from the WR. it must be the last two right? ROFLMAO

It is nice to hear from an expert

Who knows more than the hundreds of NFL scouts,G.M.s and coaches who did not draft Jay. :eek: :eek:
Knows more than the staff at ESPN (see this weeks rankings):lol:
And more than Wanny who is always looking for someone to replace Jay (Lucas,Mcnown,Griese and so forth):confused:
But he has won one playoff game for us.:evil: :evil:
THAT THREE PICK FIRST HALF WHERE LAMAR SMITH HAD TO CARRY FOR TWO HUNDRED YARDS TO BAIL US OUT:fire: :fire: :fire:

Nevermind the fact that Jay led the game-tying drive to send it to OT that day.....or the fact that he played with both arms hanging from the sockets. Lamar carried us. And Jay rebounded in the 2nd half.

You mean like when he threw an INT to put the Texans in position for the winning FG?

You mean like the pass he threw on the next drive that Thompson dropped that would have given Mare the opportunity to win that TEXANS game if Thompson had caught that pass?

Oliver...

You mean like the pass he threw on the next drive that Thompson dropped that would have given Mare the opportunity to win that TEXANS game if Thompson had caught that pass

No I'm talking about reality, things that ACTUALLY happened.

I'm talking about the fact he couldn't get the amount of points on the board we should have had.

I'm talking about having the lead prior to his INT that put them in FG range.

You never run out of scape-goats do ya?

I've been pretty quiet so far in this forum, but after reading jetssuckSr's last post I do have to intervene.

You are trying to say that blaming Thompson is a scape goat, when it was clearly Fiedler who blew the game...

Well, isn't blaming Fiedler a scape goat too? Isn't saying that our D couldn't get a rush on Carr and were tackling air all say a scape goat?

I guess in a since they all are, but in reality, they all had to do with the loss. It goes on everyone.

Ricky fumbles that sets up a Houston FG (If I'm not mistaken, was it a FG or TD?)

Corey Friggen Bradford makes like 5 defenders miss for a 70+ yard TD.

Jay gets intercepted that sets up a field goal to give them the lead.

Thompson drops a crucial pass that puts the dagger in our hearts.

It was a team loss, to put it squarely on one of these aspects is just biased.

Simple question?

Were we ahead when Noodle boy threw that pick?

Did it or did it not set up the GAME WINNING FG?

BTW, any reason for the abrupt end to the Fiedler QB rating threads you posted in weeks one and two?

Back
Top Bottom