Tomorrow Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tomorrow Night

DolFan899

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
I think if we have a strong showing tomorrow night we can carry the momentum into next weekend and beat the 9ers...That would be awesome...especially because my brother in-law is a 49ers fan...YEAH HE IS NOT THE BRIGHTEST

Ummm...what's up with that Avatar man?
clear.gif
clear.gif

These r the Eloquent Elephant Undies..."See if you can be king of the jungle and fill the elephants trunk" HAHAHA

monday night

;)
To all my fellow Dolphin fans. Today is my twelve year wedding aniversary and guess where my wife and I are going to celibrate it at? My wife bought tickets and arranged it with my boss for me to have the night off so we could go with out me knowing it till sunday afternoon. God I love this woman even though sad to say she is from Chicago and a DaBears fan.
I would like to pass on some of my local sports news for all you to hear. One of my towns very own high schools in Naples,Florida the( Naples Golden Eagles) football team this past friday night won the class 5A state championship!!!!!!!!!plus a few weeks ago the same team posted and now holds the state record for the most points scored in a quarter (62) in the first.:cool:

From a Barron Collier graduate, "Congratulations Golden Eagles!"

:D

gerald..........

sounds like the lady knows what you like. i know my wife bought me tickets to a colts colts game at JRS, got me a hotel room for 3 days and a rental car for the same time, and i live in calif! :)

Originally posted by DolFan899
These r the Eloquent Elephant Undies..."See if you can be king of the jungle and fill the elephants trunk" HAHAHA
I thought you can be arrested for buying stuff like that in Indiana :eek: ;)

Back
Top Bottom