Tonight on Sunshine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonight on Sunshine

SWS84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
there was a 30 min special with some interviews and stuff with Don Shula and our new DT Chester. Shula was asked why it is difficult to sell playoff tickets in Miami. Shula says besides only having a week to sell them, the Miami area has lots of things for people to do, boating, golf, fishing, nightlife etc. , unlike an area like Buffalo, where fans have virtually nothing to do. Hence they don't have as much trouble selling playoff tickets (when they make it):lol:

Another thing that Shula said was that Ricky is motivated to be in the best shape of his life and his goal is to reduce his wieght to 230 so that he can increase his speed and try to get some longer runs this year. I love hearing stuff like that! There are no guarantees, of course, but at least the guy is working his butt off.

Chester didn't say a whole lot except he will be getting married Feb 14, 2003 and that he benches 680lbs! From the clips I saw he looked out of shape and was favoring his leg. He said the Phins are working him very lightly. We still have time, I guess, so I won't worry to much until camp.

:D :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom