Tonights game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonights game

AntiTrust

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If you live in the Tampa Bay Bucs viewing area, you might just get to see the Fins game, because of charlie, the bucs game has been postponed, so it only makes since that these slots would be filled by the Fin game. I was able to confirm that the Bucs game is concelled.

http://www.nfl.com/

Now I am trying to get confermation on the TV change.

PLEEEEAAASE if you get confirmation of the game switch, can you please post it here?

The TV station that was scheduled to play the Bucs preseason game was WMOR, and they advertise on their website that they cover the Bucs preseason games, so they might not just switch to the Dolphins preseason game because they might not have the rights (due to the NFL network buying up all the rights). My guess is that they will just play reruns of something, probably like Moesha or some crap. But, I'm holding out a glimmer of hope that they'll make the change. I've been thinking along the same lines as you ever since I heard they postponed the Bucs game, but no TV guide listing I saw updated the program guide.

Does anybody know what channel the game is gonna be on in the South Florida area. If it's even gonna be on? Supposedly it's sold out. Might they play it on FSN or Sunshine?

Check out the Miami Herald or Sun Sentinel websites, I think they say what stations will carry it on TV in south florida...but those stations aren't on in Tampa of course :(

No tv guide still has the bucs game listed, and the local paper hasn't up dated. So I guess its a wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom