tonights miami falcons official game thread. | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tonights miami falcons official game thread.

Donnie Jones is the Internet Safety MVP of the game!

grade one cervical S/S is no big deal, he will be fine by monday

they are talking trash about big poppa pump man, this is war, us fans better bring it when those birds come back for real

chuckcole said:
The best part about this game is that I get to pad my post count. :D

yeah, when people say, "who are you? look at your post count." just laugh at them.

BlitPhinFan said:
I am not going to argue with you on this. I appologise for using your post as an example of what is to come on these boards. You have a valid oppinion but, I just don't see it happening.

You have some valid concerns but, you're about to see many "Sage for starter" threads in the very near future. Your pediction is much more likely to occur than what you're about to see. Though I still don't think Sage beats out Feeley for the #2 spot. That is just my oppinion.

Again, I wasn't really trying to knock you, just using the post as an example. I think I will stop now as I don't think I can explain myself correctly in the situation you purposed.

It's cool. I don't think Rosenfels should start but somebody has to light a fire under Feeley man. Maybe he was one of the guys that have the "brook trout look". :lol:

Well I guess the next question is should I really actually stay up to watch this crap?

Back
Top Bottom