tonights miami falcons official game thread. | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tonights miami falcons official game thread.

OneHondo said:
Sage is 17 of 25, 217 yards and 2 TDs, what would he have had if he had played most of the game
....and he is over 63% completion for the pre-season! :eek:

Are these Atlanta broadcasters the ones who usually broadcast for the Falcons???

If they are, i feel sorry for Atlanta fans cause the suck!!!

wazzy said:
How long is Boston hurt for? is it just a little injury and they were being safe by sitting him this game or is he going to miss a bunch of games.

From what I have read it is a safety measure. I don't think he is injured
(seriously... I read about soreness in his knee but, nothing else). This is after all the most useless preseason game of the year. We are more concerened with evaluation our bottom 12-22(due to nfl europe exemptions) than anything else.

oh god send a lino to get couch right now, even if he has to throw with his left arm

Jeez, I'm glad I couldn't listen to these falcons announcers.

From the way you guys are describing them, I probably would have thrown something at the TV.

I hate announcers like that.

well, sage finally put a good game together, in all his years here. too bad it was the 2nd half of the final preseason game and against future burger king employees, but well maybe he pushes past aj

Atleast Sage knew to throw to his WR instead of the ground

Preseason totals: Sage 34/52 369 4 1
AJ 38/71 336 1 2
Gus 35/77 394 1 1

I don't care if Sage's number were against 2nd and 3rd stringer, the other two quarterback's number speak for themselves, the numbers are crap! I say start Sage by default. It's obvious the others aren't working, so let's put Sage with the starters, his numbers couldn't possibly be any worse than those of Frerotte & Feeley.

20-17. what the hell is with the 17 points all the damn time!

Back
Top Bottom