tonights miami falcons official game thread. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tonights miami falcons official game thread.

man, he was showin some promise, hopes he bounces back nicely

bakedmatt said:
they were laughing at the trainers not being strong enough to carry him off the field. harmless.

Just really pissed about the serious injury.

man, i hope vickerson is ok...the fact that he was in the game so early means the coaches had seen a lot of promise in him and wanted to see what he could do against 1st stringers. The way he has been playing, he would bring great depth to a need position of ours. i hope it's just a sprain, but it being the knee, even a sprain will keep him out next week at least....let's hope for the best...

I missed it. I just started listening. From what I am hearing there was no need for it.

Talking sh*t about Saban saying how he is just getting everyone from LSU. Then they keep taking shots at the dolphins. Thats what you get from their bias because they are ATL fans

we play Atlanta in October dont we at home? Can u say we kick their ***?

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Talking sh*t about Saban saying how he is just getting everyone from LSU. Then they keep taking shots at the dolphins. Thats what you get from their bias because they are ATL fans

we have 2 guys from LSU. 2. and one is a punter.

Our O-line didn't sound like they were having a good quarter either. They need to improve soon.

They were impressed by their punter putting one in the endzone.

Back
Top Bottom