Tony Bua Diary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Bua Diary

bau is going to be great.i think they did a great job drafting this year.

Wow...he acually gave back the checks??!! :eek: I like this guy even more now.

/j^i
      ./  ;!
     /  /__,,..
    /  `(_t_,__〕
    /    '(_t_,__〕  Great!!!
   /    {_i_,__〕
  /    ノ  {_i__〉
/      _,..-'"
      /

I have a feeling in 5 years, Bua is going to be my favorite player...

I can't wait till this guy lights someone up....and the Pro erupts with "BUUUUAAAAA!!"

I love this quote:

On Saturday, we're going to scrimmage in Houston and a lot of the veterans tell me to expect fights. I just want to be able to hit somebody without worrying about hurting one of my teammates. Anytime I hit someone, I feel good.

Sounds like he's looking forward to some of the fights :evil:

His comment about whevnever he starts to take his status lightly he thinks about what it took to get to this level and how he realizes the enormous opportunity he's been given. It provides a great driving force to lock a spot on the roster. His team spirit reminds me GREATLY of Zach. :up:

Is it just me or does he sound like he gave the money back because it wasn't enough?

also gotta love what joe schad wrote in his latest article about the tony bua diary

"I thought the first Tony Bua diary turned out pretty good. It was kind of short and I had to hold some really cool things back. So trust me, they'll get even better..."

inFINSible said:
Is it just me or does he sound like he gave the money back because it wasn't enough?
I think I may see your point. "Woo" people in camp and convince them he's worth more....holdout? That would suck. :lol: However, any player with a bit of common sense would take the rookie salary and prove themselves on the field during the season (i.e. Chambers).

JPhinfan86 said:
I think I may see your point. "Woo" people in camp and convince them he's worth more....holdout? That would suck. :lol: However, any player with a bit of common sense would take the rookie salary and prove themselves on the field during the season (i.e. Chambers).
And if he does prove himself and outplays his contract.....

I'm getting a hold-out vibe from him.

Back
Top Bottom