Tony Pape Named All-NFL E. Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pape Named All-NFL E. Team

Saban4prez said:
well come on, we all know the NFLE isn't exactly proving anything. I believe kendall newson tore up the NFLE a few years ago. I also remember a guy we had named clint stoerner.

No need to rag on my Arkansas boy :lol:

Actually, go ahead, I hated him.

Anthony3454 said:
If Saban felt Pape was any good, he would want him participating in the offseason workouts and learning the system. I doubt he even makes the parctice squad.

Pape was on the practice square last year and had no game film for saban to evaluate, I'm sure he went with Speilman on this one in terms of going to NFLE to work on some skills. Pape has played great in NFLE and deserves the accolates. I've said this a number of times on the board that I thought the young man was playing well..possible another gem in the late rounds for us. The only problem is fatique..can he keep it up after the 10 week season in europe and then coming here for TC..I hope he doesn't get injuried, and add more talent to our line. He's better than Whitney at this point to me.

I liked the pick alot when we drafted him. Some publications had him going alot higher. He has some talent. It will be interesting to see what Houck can do with him.

Back
Top Bottom