too bad we just hire Loggains as OC; Mike Shula fired from Carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

too bad we just hire Loggains as OC; Mike Shula fired from Carolina

Mike isn’t one of Gase’s Chicago buddies unfortunately.

Not shocked. He got a lot of criticism last year.

Though I suppose some will still want him as our HC becuase of his name

Gets fired as OC....Miami fans...he would make a good head coach.

tenor.gif

I think the Shula name alone will keep some people away as much as it'll help in some circles. I'm not understanding why he was fired. He'll get another gig soon.

Great QB coach, had one god like season from Cam that almost got him a head coaching gig, but he has been exposed a bit as a playcaller. But again he is a great position coach

Has proven more as an OC than the guy we hired. Mike Shula was not the issue, their lack of talent at Wr was the issue. His offenses were never bad, pretty crappy to fire him although Turner is a good OC for sure. Minnesota should hire Shula as replacement or we can trade them ours

I think the Shula name alone will keep some people away as much as it'll help in some circles. I'm not understanding why he was fired. He'll get another gig soon.
had to make someone the scapegoat for the loss I guess, might want to look at who constructed the offense as in players

Back
Top Bottom