Too much love for the Pats! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too much love for the Pats!

CsonkaClone

Miami Dolphins
Reaction score
Damn!...When was the last time any team got that kind of love from the league?...That was sick last night and I almost threw up twice!...I now officially hate the stinkin' Patriots!...

:nesucks:

CsonkaClone said:
Damn!...When was the last time any team got that kind of love from the league?...That was sick last night and I almost threw up twice!...I now officially hate the stinkin' Patriots! :fire:

It took you this long to hate them? :lol:

Noodle Arm said:
It took you this long to hate them? :lol:

Well...I had respect for them...But after that ridiculous display of pre-game as! kissing from the league last night....I can't stand them!

The Patriots are already on of the greatest NFL dynasties in history and could become arguably the Greatest with a Superbowl win this year... Hopefuly, the dolphins will play a part in making sure that doesn't happen.

I watched the game last night, and it bothered me too...I think they're still a good team, but saw some weaknesses waiting to be exploited. Run defense doesn't look as good as it was last year!!! Offensive line can be exploited.

Speedo said:
I watched the game last night, and it bothered me too...I think they're still a good team, but saw some weaknesses waiting to be exploited. Run defense doesn't look as good as it was last year!!! Offensive line can be exploited.

With as much time as Brady had in the pocket last night...and as wide open as his WR's were ALL NIGHT!...I could have started for them.

3 outta 4. and a very special team. its special. they should talk about them. theyve earned. it.

Speedo said:

I think the run defense wasn't as strong because they were selling out to stop the deep ball and the big play. One benefit of having Collins and Moss on your team is that your running game is going to be much better off. You have to always keep somebody over the top of Moss or you'll end up with another 73 yard TD.

They were making the Raiders earn their way down the field. That's exactly what I would expect from Bill B. He always seems to take away the biggest strength of his opponent. I have felt that way about him since he was DC for the Jets.

I'll bet their run defense will look a lot better against a team that doesn't have Randy Moss.

I still hate them, though.

They are the kings of the mountain. It will take someone knocking them off to end this worship. By the way, they deserve all the praise, they are a well coached team. Last night the raiders kept making mistakes (penalties, turnover, misblocks) and the pats just kept chugging along. they might not be the flashiest but they are the best. Now come on fins lets get after them!!!!

CsonkaClone said:
Well...I had respect for them...But after that ridiculous display of pre-game as! kissing from the league last night....I can't stand them!

What are you talking about???

They're the Super Bowl champs......for the 3rd time in 4 years....it was their home opener.....banner night.....AND the leagues kickoff.

What did you expect? Don't you remember the live Bon Jovi concert in New York a couple years ago? The season kickoff is ALWAYS an event.

The Pats beat a crappy Raiders team and everyone is gushing about the Patriots again...wait till the Pats play someone decent.

Roman529 said:
The Pats beat a crappy Raiders team and everyone is gushing about the Patriots again...wait till the Pats play someone decent.

Huh? Who's gushing? And the Raiders offense is much improved from last year....

I'm not happy over our performance.....but dont underestimate who we beat.

In any case....

This thread was not about people gushing about the Pats....it is not about media talking heads picking the Pats (which, btw, they aren't by and large.....still seeing tons and tons of Colts picks)....

This thread was made...it would appear....because the poster was upset that the NFL put on a big pregame show at Gillette Stadium. That had nothing to do with us beating the Raiders.

Roman529 said:

I love how arrogant this statement is. As if on our way to winning 3 Super Bowls in 4 seasons we didn't play anyone "decent" and win. And as if this season is a total loss.

Stop acting like a child and grow up.

I am a jets fan and hate the pats but you got to respect there talent and how good they are its not a fluke they won 3 sb's . Whats up dirty i see your all over the place i am eyedea40 from tgg.com

Back
Top Bottom