Too soon to jump the gun? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too soon to jump the gun?

Dthrill_08

Active Roster
Reaction score
I warned on most threads do not assume we will "blowout", "destroy" the Bucs. It is so damn tiring to see us lose by sacks. I told my gf we will get sacked when it came to the wire. Trade Wallace for peanuts at this point. Tannehill do us and yourself a favor do not throw that man the ball. Let him cry in the corner.

we will prolly go 6-10 or 7-9 just good enough for delusional fans to say next year is the year. Our 2013 draft class is non existent, or gm sucks, or offensive cordinator is poor, our expensive reciever is a ted ginn clone, oline in schambles, our rush d i cant even understand (maybe solia is playing hurt), our qb while not a bust at best he is a top 15 qb.

Yes. Our team does suck... 4-12 will be our record.

That would be the BEST thing this team full of losers could accomplish...NO, they will win just enough games like they did in 2011 to ensure we don't get any elite players but a whole bunch of mediocre bull**** so that we won't change at all..

We will finish 9-6 not make the playoff and have a high mid draft pick lol. Or we can get the #1 draft pick and lose everygame from here on (with Bucs and Jax winning more) but Goodell trips us of our 1st round pick.

Back
Top Bottom