3- mark brunell
4- #2 WR
5- explosive KR
6- offensive coordinator
7- specail teams coach
8- rookie FS
9- a defensive coordinator that schemes and game plans EVERY GAME
10- rookie DE

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH HALF OF THESE!

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
Here's a list of all the offseason things we need:

1- new head coach
2- 4 new offensive lineman
3- mark brunell
4- #2 WR
5- explosive KR
6- offensive coordinator
7- specail teams coach
8- rookie FS
9- a defensive coordinator that schemes and game plans EVERY GAME
10- rookie DE

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH HALF OF THESE!
I agree but do not think that brunell is the answer. If he can be replaced by a rookie within a team that is not rebuilding (hugh douglas) then I would rather have a 1st rd qb. I feel there are other FA options out there and with a decent O line he may be the best choice.

I don't think Mark Brunell is the answer. Neither do I think that Kurt Warner would be either (and he'll be out there).

Warner's fate would be much the same as BG's with the current O line play, thats for sure...

Originally posted by CarolinaFishFan
Warner's fate would be much the same as BG's with the current O line play, thats for sure...
I agree so fix the line and keep BG back there. At least he is not in his mid 30's. think he is 28.

New coaching staff - We need Denny Green IMO. An offensive minded B. Walsh student. He's got fire as well, and that's something this team really lacks...

New OL - Keep RT T. Wade, and dump the rest. That's my opinion, but it's not a realistic approach. We'll need to draft OL with our first two picks this year IMO. The OL is key to offense, and that's what we need more than anything.....

New QB - K. Warner is in our sights right now, but the only way I'd even consider picking him up would be to rebuild the entire OL with "proven talent". Not going to happen. Brunell is too old...

New #2 WR - D. Northcutt / I. Bruce???.....Those are just two of the many who will be available. We MUST land a true #2 opposite CC....

If we can do those four things without disrupting the defense too much, we'll be much better off. It's not impossible, but it wont be easy either....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

1. new coaching staff
  2. #1 or #2 WR (has pathetic is it that out #2 WR has only 23 catches for 326 yards)
  3. new QB
  4. 1 new OL
  5. 2 new OL
  6. 3 new OL
  7. new young, FS
  8. new starting CB opposite Pat ( the $$ has to come from somewhere)
  9. another attempt at getting a PR/KR
    [/list=1]

P.S. who wants Brunnell or Warner - both are injury prone (especially Warner). We need the Bulgers and Leftwiches not the old men to get this team and O back on track

I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted a QB...and right now, I think the best pro prospects are Rivers, Manning, and Roethlisberger (someone please tell me the proper way to spell his name...)

My list:

1) New coaching staff
2) A decent free agent tackle
3) A rookie wide receiver (with our pick)
4) Two rookie guards (trade down with the pick we get for Wally)
5) An open competition between at least two of the following QBs: Brunell, Fiedler, Griese, Rosenfels, Couch, Feeley, McMahon

Drafting a rookie QB is tantamount to rebuilding. This team can either stick with who it has at QB or can go out and get a veteran at QB. Don't beleve me? Look at how many playoff teams are led by rookie QBs. If you really think the team needs Manning, Rivers, or that Miami OH guy then please understand that you're casting a vote for rebuilding...

Originally posted by Jimmy James
My list:

1) New coaching staff
2) A decent free agent tackle
3) A rookie wide receiver (with our pick)
4) Two rookie guards (trade down with the pick we get for Wally)
5) An open competition between at least two of the following QBs: Brunell, Fiedler, Griese, Rosenfels, Couch, Feeley, McMahon

Drafting a rookie QB is tantamount to rebuilding. This team can either stick with who it has at QB or can go out and get a veteran at QB. Don't beleve me? Look at how many playoff teams are led by rookie QBs. If you really think the team needs Manning, Rivers, or that Miami OH guy then please understand that you're casting a vote for rebuilding...

I'll cast the first vote for rebuilding... But remember, did Marino's entrance force us to rebuild???

I can agree with all of those except #3 ......you know, the Damged goods.

Back
Top Bottom