Top 25 FA 2014 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 25 FA 2014

If somehow we cant reach an agreement with Grimes i think we will . i would also like to bring back BOTH Soliai and starks , if we can get them for a decent contract , that would solidify our DL for another 5-7 years , but imo if we are not able to get Both Back , i hope we can make a trade for one of them , but im hoping we get both back...

Soliai and Starks are FAs...you can not trade them. Both will receive decent offers. Soliai has the ability to play DT and NT at high level. Starks is a great pass rush DT, but his run responsibilities suffered this year. Grimes, and I believe Miko, will have some reservations in returning. Just my hunch.

miamis not gonna dump any more money in the lb position if anything it will come in the draft so the lbs on that list are out...they wont go after a pass rusher cause they want to give jordan more run and have wake and vernon so that's out...

market for us would be the cornerbacks where grimes is obviously the priority to resign and if the top guy gonna be pretty pricey (not sure if i go along with him being the top guy but for our scheme he probably is) dts and ots...the problem is most the names on that list at all those positions if they do actually hit free agency will be day 1 clock strikes priority guys for teams and scooped up in a hurry...gonna be hard for miami to have a fallback plan at #1 corner especially after day 1 if they strike out...same for dt those guys will go damn fast...

at ot if miami plans on getting any of those guys on that list which will be thinner come day 1 of free agency they better come correct with the offer...

20 of those 25 names if they were to hit would be gone in the first 12 hours of free agency...if more than half of em actually get to free agency i will be surprised

A ton of DT's hitting the market. There are some decent ones not even listed.

In the end I think you'll probably see 10 of those guys hit the market if that. I'm hoping we can get an OT and a guard but ot holding my breath.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom